PDA

View Full Version : Bills gave the game away

don137
09-12-2004, 03:17 PM
A holding penalty on Villiarial that cost a converted 3rd down where the Bills almost could of run the clock out or at minimunm cost a FGA.

Three converted 4th down conversions on the last drive.

Tip your hat to Jacksonville. They were successful under adversity where the Bills choked.

Not to mention how Lindell's missed FGA ended up hurting them :lastyr:
Bring in Todd Frances who was cut by the Giants. lindell sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill Brasky
09-12-2004, 03:18 PM
My ass. The ref's missed an offensive pass interference call on that Smith catch. And our awesome kicker missed a frickin field goal. I'm so sick of this ****!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

George Bush SUCKS
09-12-2004, 03:23 PM
why not ***** about the moulds fumble as well

but I do agree we beat ourselves.

Jayhawk
09-12-2004, 03:26 PM
yeah, stupid, man that sucks.

TacklingDummy
The Bills blow this game by not going for a FG on the last drive. Even if Lindell missed it the coach should show enough confidence in the defence to stop the Jags.

MuSucky must of went to the GW school of coaching. They played to lose the game, not to win it.

BidsJr
POST EDITED

personal attacks are not allowed. -lordofgun

don137
why not ***** about the moulds fumble as well

but I do agree we beat ourselves.
Reese intercepted the ball right after that so it did not end up costing the Bills. Not punching it in with a 1st down at the three yard line was another example where the Bills could not finish them off when they had the chance...

BidsJr
09-12-2004, 03:27 PM
That was to the GW Bush sucks moron

G Wolly
09-12-2004, 03:31 PM
the game was disappointing but our Offense and Defense did do awesome. i loved the TKO hit on the Jax reciever when he took off the helmet. 0-1 will end up 12 - 4.

TacklingDummy
09-12-2004, 03:33 PM
You are an idiot dude.

This is why I seldom come to this site anymore. Some of you attack posters that have different opinions and then act childish with name calling.

Jayhawk
09-12-2004, 03:34 PM
I love our consertivative offense. ;)

JayWood
09-12-2004, 03:36 PM
Lets not get all over MM. To call the guy a graduate of the GW school of football is just wrong. The defense played great all day, and Lidell sucks so i would have punted the ball to. MM didnt lose this game.....Clements, Moulds, Resse, Wire, Lindell, and the rest of the group lost this game.

Kudos to Drew he actually played very well!!!

ArcticWildMan
09-12-2004, 03:36 PM
the game was disappointing but our Offense and Defense did do awesome. i loved the TKO hit on the Jax reciever when he took off the helmet. 0-1 will end up 12 - 4.

AWESOME??? 10 lousy points is hardly awesome! Giving up a game winning drive and allowing your opponent 3 4th down conversions is not awesome.

You gotta play for 60 minutes, not 57.

Luisito23
09-12-2004, 03:39 PM
& we play the Raiders who play 20 times better than Buffalo, & obviously is a better team....
I think an 0-2 start seems really realistic

BidsJr
09-12-2004, 03:41 PM
This is why I seldom come to this site anymore. Some of you attack posters that have different opinions and then act childish with name calling.

Sorry wasn't attacking your opinion.

It was the Bush Voters Suck child.

Bill Brasky
09-12-2004, 03:46 PM
MuSucky must of went to the GW school of coaching.

I will agree that there were a few questionable calls, but seriously it was his first game, don't start calling for his head immediately. What should be kept in mind is that the Jags have a great defense and have been toted as a very good team this year, so it's not like they lost to a team that is going to win 4 games this season.

Everyone disses each other on this board, esp after a tough loss, so I don't see why your whining when somebody disagrees with you.

Bill Brasky
09-12-2004, 03:48 PM
AWESOME??? 10 lousy points is hardly awesome! Giving up a game winning drive and allowing your opponent 3 4th down conversions is not awesome.

The D shouldn't have been in that situation to begin with.

Lindell missed a FG, and the offense had the ball on the 1 ****ing yard line and failed to get the ball in. Just shows how great our line is. At least Bledsoe has shown he's getting rid of the ball quickly, or else he would have been sacked 7 billion times today.

Dantheman1280
09-12-2004, 04:04 PM
We blew it, we showed potential, but we ultimatley blew it. We can win this season but its not lookin like it rite now!

chernobylwraiths
09-12-2004, 04:06 PM
Sorry wasn't attacking your opinion.

It was the Bush Voters Suck child.

He said GW (Gregg Williams) not GWB.

G Wolly
09-12-2004, 05:39 PM

i never said the scoring was good.good runs and passes.

DraftBoy
09-12-2004, 05:59 PM
The D shouldn't have been in that situation to begin with.

Lindell missed a FG, and the offense had the ball on the 1 ****ing yard line and failed to get the ball in. Just shows how great our line is. At least Bledsoe has shown he's getting rid of the ball quickly, or else he would have been sacked 7 billion times today.

Coulda Shoulda woulda. It doesnt matter whether or not you think we should of been in the situation the D was and they blew plain and simple point over. We blew the game and there is no excuse.

Hemlepp53
09-12-2004, 06:12 PM
10-6.. Playoff Apperance... Give us time fellas... Freak Accidents Happen.. The Season is just starting.. First game...

DraftBoy
09-12-2004, 06:15 PM
gimme a break , playoff teams dont lose these games, hell playoff teams score more than 10 points on offense and dont give up 80 yard drives as time expires including 3 4th down conversion.

jbisset
09-12-2004, 06:19 PM
This game was lost because we can NOT score points...10 points will NOT win a NFL game. Where is our O? Where is Evans? We need about 240 -250 passing yards per game. Where are the points?

Mad Bomber
09-12-2004, 07:02 PM
We had the ball 1st and goal on the 3 and couldn't punch it in. This raises serious questions about our O-line, since we're supposed to be a run-oriented team this year.

Riunning the ball is all about smashing the other team's face into a pile of dog***** and saying "come stop us". Trying a pass on 3rd and 1 is the resurrection of Kevin Gaybride.....

Mahdi
09-12-2004, 09:16 PM
First of all the o-line played pretty well considering they were up against a pretty good run D. Second Drew was only sacked once which even though Jax doesnt have a good pass rush is pretty respectable. We also have a line that hasnt been together long. Also if you take away those fumbles by Moulds especially the one at the 10, we most likely get another TD and maybe another field goal. The offense was rolling pretty well if not for penalties and turnovers. And as for the 4th down play against Clements, Jax had nothing to lose it was a desperation play and it was one on one coverage which clements had good position on but those jump balls are 50/50. So all in all, I think we did give the game away but we still played well on both sides. Lastly, when we had the ball at the 3, I would have liked to see a running play go outside the tackles to avoid their DT's atleast once. Why Run straight at their strength?

blitzkrieg
09-12-2004, 09:57 PM
Here's one stat that the Bills must pay attention this season. Izell Reese's interception was the first by a Bills safety in 43 games, going back to Buffalo's 13-10 win at Jacksonville on Oct. 18, 2001. This is some scary stuff that needs to be taken care off immediately, DEFENSE is still the best OFFENSE.

ArcticWildMan
09-12-2004, 10:04 PM
I don't know how many times I've read this today: Drew played well, he only had one sack (or something along those lines). WTF????!!!!

**** that!!! Since when are we happy because our QB had a whopping 170 something yards and only one sack? This is ****ing pathetic. Our offense sucks.

At this pace we might be ready to win a game by week 5. Sad. :shakeno:

slakjaw157
09-13-2004, 04:05 AM
12-4???? You have got to be kidding me! Sorry to disapoint you but 12-4 is still a few years away. I love your optimism, but 10 points a game won't cut it in this league.