• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

Negative and positives

Positives:

Moorman looked great
    Pass blocking looks better, although there were times when it broke down bad.
    McGahee has a nose for the first down, he looked good
    Bledsoe, played a good game IMO. We would've won this game if Moulds didnt put it on the rug twice.
    Defense looked great, except for the last drive. 4th and 15 and Clements goes for the INT 1 on 1 with one of the best receivers. WTF?!
    Vincent impressed me.

Negatives:

Penalites.
    Lindell flat-out sucks.
    Moulds fumbles, this really cost us the game.
    Our ****ing OL getting pushed around near the goal line. A fing mouse couldnt go through the holes they made after the Reese INT

Overall:

Great game defensively, other than the break-down on the last drive.
    Below average game offensively, fumbles killed us.
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.
  • ArcticWildMan

Oh goodie..our punter looked good.

Sorry man...it's just a sad day when we have to look to our punter for positives.

Comment

• Crisis
      • Aug 2004

I'll take any positives...And Moorman had a great day. A game or two might be won on his foot.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Hey, they may be. I'm sure not counting on anybody else on the team to win for us. Almost all our "clutch" players let us down today.

Comment

• Crisis
          • Aug 2004

Yeah, it's sad when our best players like Moulds, Clements, etc. cost us a huge game. They're supposed to be our game-breakers, and they are a huge reason for the loss.

Comment

• don137
            • Jul 2002

Positives:
            They made some good adjustments at halftime and were moving the ball very well on the opening drive of the second half.
            Defense looked good for the first 57 and a half minutes
            GW and Gilbride were not on the sidelines.

Negatives:
            Choked at the end of the game. Three 4th down conversions on the last drive including a desparation pass is inexcusable
            Lindell still kicks for the Bills.
            Bledsoe held onto the ball too long. If Jacksonville had a good rush he would of taken a lot more hits.
            Villiareal had too many penalities and one of them that really cost Buffalo an opportunity to put them away

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
              • Aug 2004

can we take clemens off of returning?
              http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by don137
                Bledsoe held onto the ball too long.
                What game where you watching?!

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                  Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Crisis
                  Yeah, it's sad when our best players like Moulds, Clements, etc. cost us a huge game. They're supposed to be our game-breakers, and they are a huge reason for the loss.
                  Clements came up wit a huge pick for us, and played excellent coverage on that long bomb. I was happy with him. Champ or Ty couldn't of stopped that. I agree w/ Moulds though..
                  "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                  -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Crisis
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ShadowHawk7
                    Clements came up wit a huge pick for us, and played excellent coverage on that long bomb. I was happy with him. Champ or Ty couldn't of stopped that. I agree w/ Moulds though..
                    He could've had that if he looked for the ball, and didnt try and go for the pick. He had a great game minus that play, but that play cost us huge.

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Positives- McGahee and Evans did not have a huge impact on the game, but they both showed great field awareness for rookies. Evans had the snag along the sideline on the 3rd and 3, and recovered the Campbell fumble. McGahee saw holes well and seemed to have good field awareness, plus he didn't lose a step following his injury.

Negatives- this is incredibly obvious, but mistakes. Last year, the offense never seemed to "click"- they were always out of sync and seemed completely incompetent. This offense showed some promise, but they beat themselves with stupid turnovers and costly penalties. If they can become more disciplined, we may be able to avoid a repeat of last year's debacle.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• jbisset
                        • Oct 2002

10 points...Where is the O? This is like last year...We need more points...also more passing yards per game.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Posistives:
                          McGahee looked real well on that last drive of ours when he got rolling
                          Henry did well too

Negatives:
                          Every single member of the D, ST, Staff and O (aside from Henry, and McGahee)

See editing reason below
                          Last edited by DraftBoy; 09-12-2004, 06:49 PM.
                          COMING SOON...
                          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Armpalm Ali Musch
                            The man - - - The legend
                            • Sep 2004

Poz, Neu, Nea

Positives:
                            - Defense looked awesome ^ ;
                            ** Pass rush was doing great until the end when they backed off and let Leftwich throw the ball.
                            ** Spikes and Flectcher are lady killers.. they were all over the field and if it weren't for the damn DL they would be all over the field!
                            ** Vincent was in form. Made some great tackles and had good coverage.
                            ** INTS INTS INTS!!! Returns were friggin awesome even though they didn't matter much.
                            ** Schobel looks like a force.. if he keeps it up he will get 14 1/2 sacks easy. I think I might get a Schobel jersey afterall
                            ** We had a ton of disipline! Not many defensive penalties.. I am starting to love Sam Adams zany penalties every game - good times
                            - Willis McG had a good time out there. He reallys suprised me - he got alot of good runs in.
                            - Bledsoe can tear it up if he really wants too.. I'm 100% positive.
                            - Henry is a bull, the guy is nasty. Why do we want to get rid of him so bad?.. ^
                            - OL did an alright job. How much can you ask of them?^

Neutral:
                            - I thought Clements was a ****ing genius?
                            - Mularkey, I think you have what it takes to be a good coach.. show me some magic.
                            - McNally and Wyche I like what you have brought so far.
                            - Campbell.. you can block and fake it but you gotta pull them down.
                            - OL did a very nifty job. I will have to watch them more later.

Negative:
                            - According to Yahoo Sports, Nate Clements is the 4th best CB in the league and usually they play alittle bit better than how he played. The INT, I know, big deal.. he needs to be more consistent
                            - INVOLVE THE PASS.. wow - Bledsoe really wanted it some plays... why not go with a play-action play during the last 5 minutes?
                            - air it out
                            - why did the Bills back off at the end? You gotta be sending a CB blitz or someone up the middle. Take a chance at least on 1st or 2nd down.
                            - DON'T THROW to Neufeld!
                            - Check over your passing defensive scheme
                            - Where is fat Pat? You want dolla dolla big man..? Mess some **** up and get through the line. I didn't even see him out there.
                            - Lindell scares me. Whenever he comes on and it is over 20 yards I freak out. I hope he gets them through.
                            - Kick-off looked pretty weak compared to pre-season. Had some big holes.

Comment

• don137
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jfreeman
                              What game where you watching?!
                              Bledsoe held onto the ball a lot longer than he did in pre-season. If Jacksonville had any type of pass rush Bledsoe would of taken a lot more punishment. It is an improvement over last year but as a whole I thought he held onto it a little longer than he should of.

Comment

Working...
                              X