PDA

View Full Version : 2003 all over again

Mr. Cynical
09-12-2004, 03:26 PM
I see nothing to negate my prediction of a 6-10 season. Same ol crap offense. The D will keep us in some games as usual, and may even steal some, but the O will screw us.

Welcome to 2003: The Sequel. :cynic:

casdhf
09-12-2004, 03:27 PM
Bledsoe looked descent and the offense had that one sack that was actually a good play, so its not exactly the same.

Crisis
09-12-2004, 03:27 PM
The OL wasnt even horrible, other than some HUGE penalties, Bledsoe had some time. Our superstar, Moulds, cost us this game.

This is looking alot like '03. We better atleast beat the Fish.

TacklingDummy
09-12-2004, 03:29 PM
I agree Cynical. 6-10 if not 5-11

But you left out that the Bills still do not have a pass rush unless they bring DB's.

Mr. Cynical
09-12-2004, 03:37 PM
Put it this way, the only TD we got was on a 17 yard pass to Moulds. Well, we started on their 18, had a run for 1 yard, then that pass completion.

Otherwise we had punts galore, 95 total yards rushing with a 2.6 run avg, and 153 yards in the air with a 5.88 avg. True, at least there was only 1 sack and no ints...a good thing....but the other numbers are completely anemic just like last year.

Canadian'eh!
09-12-2004, 03:41 PM
I see nothing to negate my prediction of a 6-10 season. Same ol crap offense. The D will keep us in some games as usual, and may even steal some, but the O will screw us.

that's do unfair... drew made good decisons and the throws he was asked to make... he playcalling was a better, but there a few plays that are obviously not good and will be scrapped.

don't pin this on drew...

Mr. Cynical
09-12-2004, 03:43 PM
that's do unfair... drew made good decisons and the throws he was asked to make... he playcalling was a better, but there a few plays that are obviously not good and will be scrapped.

don't pin this on drew...You may want to re-read my post a few times before you post. Show me where I pinned this on Drew. You read want you wanted to read just to start a fight. :shakeno:

Dantheman1280
09-12-2004, 03:47 PM
The whole offense blew it and drew had a wide open shelton for a TD but didnt see him!!!!

Luisito23
09-12-2004, 03:49 PM
Y THE F*** CAN"T BUFFALO SCORE MORE THAN 10 ****I** POINTS?????? DAMN I THOUGHT MAYB IT WAS GONNA B A DIFFERENT OFFENSE WITH EVANS AND WM, BUT OBVIOUSLY I WAS WAY OFF, I KNOW IT'S JUST 1 GAME, BUT WHEN U CAN ONLY SCORE 10 POINTS AT HOME ON THE OPENING DAY IT'S JUST PATHETIC...
HOW THE F*** CAN BUFFALO SLEEP, & HOW THE F*** CAN I SLEEP WHEN I HAD 2 C THE SORRY ASS JETS ALREADY LOOKING LIKE THE 90's COWBOYS COMPARE 2 THE BILLS.... :fury: :cry: :fury: :cry: :fury: :cry: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mr. Cynical
09-12-2004, 03:53 PM
I hear you luis. But I was prepared for this from the beginning of the year. As much as it still sucks and hurts, I'm not surprised.

bledslow
09-12-2004, 04:30 PM
bledsoe's only real big thing he did was hit a wide open by a mile moulds,he missed a wide open man in the endzone though. terrible-so not clutch

Historian
09-12-2004, 04:38 PM
7-9!!!!!

One down...eight to go!

mypoorfriendme
09-12-2004, 04:38 PM
the bills are losers...they find ways to lose

Iehoshua
09-12-2004, 04:42 PM
the bills are losers...they find ways to lose

It sure did feel like we had to find a way to lose today. Can't argue that.

Sad thing is I'm beginning to get numb to it.....

Billz_fan
09-12-2004, 04:48 PM
We lost 3 points on Lindells 41 yd FG early and not getting a TD on Reeses INT in the 4th quarter when he returns the ball to the Jacksonville 3 really stung.

Penaltys still a problem.

We shot ourselves in the foot quite a few times. Im a bit disapointed right now. Maybe it will be less hurtfull later.

Mularkey coached a decent game but I did not agree with his decision to punt instead of the FG attempt.

Drew played well. Defense played well but stopped blitzing with the game on the line in the 4th qtr. Why stop when it worked the whole game ?

mypoorfriendme
09-12-2004, 05:06 PM
It sure did feel like we had to find a way to lose today. Can't argue that.

Sad thing is I'm beginning to get numb to it.....

i know exactly what you mean...its like i knew it was coming allalong and was ready for it by the time it happened

illusionone
09-12-2004, 05:11 PM
Put it this way, the only TD we got was on a 17 yard pass to Moulds. Well, we started on their 18, had a run for 1 yard, then that pass completion.

Otherwise we had punts galore, 95 total yards rushing with a 2.6 run avg, and 153 yards in the air with a 5.88 avg. True, at least there was only 1 sack and no ints...a good thing....but the other numbers are completely anemic just like last year.

Not for nothing, but you can't blame bledsoe for the lack of passing yards, they want him to dump the ball and inch the way up the field. That is what he is doing, if they call a down field play, you know he'll be the first to throw it down field. This is our offense, and it is how they game planed, if you want to *****, send it in the coaches direction.

Mr. Cynical
09-12-2004, 09:48 PM
Not for nothing, but you can't blame bledsoe for the lack of passing yards, they want him to dump the ball and inch the way up the field. That is what he is doing, if they call a down field play, you know he'll be the first to throw it down field. This is our offense, and it is how they game planed, if you want to *****, send it in the coaches direction.
Ok. You and Canadian need to learn to read more carefully before posting. :shakeno:

Where...and I do repeat, where....do you see me pinning the crap offensive play all on Drew? NO where. That's where. I didn't even mention his name.

Canadian'eh!
09-12-2004, 09:52 PM
Ok. You and Canadian need to learn to read more carefully before posting. :shakeno:

Where...and I do repeat, where....do you see me pinning the crap offensive play all on Drew? NO where. That's where. I didn't even mention his name.

so whose fault is it?

perhaps were are just so used to hearing everything that's wrong with the offense being blamed on Drew.. we just assume that's what is being alluded to.

finsrclowns
09-12-2004, 10:03 PM
Y THE FUC* CAN"T BUFFALO SCORE MORE THAN 10 ****I** POINTS?????? DAMN I THOUGHT MAYB IT WAS GONNA B A DIFFERENT OFFENSE WITH EVANS AND WM, BUT OBVIOUSLY I WAS WAY OFF, I KNOW IT'S JUST 1 GAME, BUT WHEN U CAN ONLY SCORE 10 POINTS AT HOME ON THE OPENING DAY IT'S JUST PATHETIC...
HOW THE FUC* CAN BUFFALO SLEEP, & HOW THE FUC* CAN I SLEEP WHEN I HAD 2 C THE SORRY ASS JETS ALREADY LOOKING LIKE THE 90's COWBOYS COMPARE 2 THE BILLS.... :fury: :cry: :fury: :cry: :fury: :cry: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Why are you shouting?

Mr. Cynical
09-12-2004, 10:30 PM
so whose fault is it?

perhaps were are jsut so used to hearing everyhitng that's wrong witht he offense being blamed on Drew.. we just assume that's whi is beng alluded to.Well you know what happens when you ASSume things. The offense sucked collectively, which is the same as in '03. Not enough changes were made in the offseason, which is what I've been saying all along. Is Drew a part of that problem? Yes. Is he the only thing wrong with it? No.

Canadian'eh!
09-12-2004, 10:44 PM
Well you know what happens when you ASSume things. The offense sucked collectively, which is the same as in '03. Not enough changes were made in the offseason, which is what I've been saying all along. Is Drew a part of that problem? Yes. Is he the only thing wrong with it? No.

you must be a hell of a guy to hang out with.... If i had your attitude i would blow my head off.... lot easier than being miserable all the time... how about spreading your special brand o cheer on a fin board or something...

I bet you enjoy when we lsoe jsut so you can sit at your PC andharp on about how everything sucks and how you are so smart. you are certainly not a FAN of anything besides yourself.

are you the blackbear?

at least he says something positive SOMETIMES... jesus.

Mr. Cynical
09-12-2004, 10:59 PM
you must be a hell of a guy to hang out with.... If i had your attitude i would blow my head off.... lot easier than being miserable all the time... how about spreading your special brand o cheer on a fin board or something...

I bet you enjoy when we lsoe jsut so you can sit at your PC andharp on about how everything sucks and how you are so smart. you are certainly not a FAN of anything besides yourself.

are you the blackbear?

at least he says something positive SOMETIMES... jesus.It's amazing how you attack me first, then whine and re-attack after you realize you were wrong about my post. :shakeno:

The bottom line is that you wanted to pick a fight from the start. But this is your MO...most if not all of your posts are inflammatory and contain personal attacks, so I guess this should not be a surprise to anyone.

I've only done this with one other person, but I will at this point ignore all the rest of your posts from this day on. I know you don't care, and that's fine. But this will be my last response to you.

Canadian'eh!
09-12-2004, 11:12 PM
It's amazing how you attack me first, then whine and re-attack after you realize you were wrong about my post. :shakeno:

The bottom line is that you wanted to pick a fight from the start. But this is your MO...most if not all of your posts are inflammatory and contain personal attacks, so I guess this should not be a surprise to anyone.

I've only done this with one other person, but I will at this point ignore all the rest of your posts from this day on. I know you don't care, and that's fine. But this will be my last response to you.

ok... ignore it all you want... but show me where else i've attacked someone?

and i never attacked you at first. i defended Drew... not the same. I even said i am so usd to everyone balming drew at this point i assumed you were alluding to him somewhat. that you alluded that i was an ASS(ume) and i got tired of you constant negativity on a day that there is more than enough going around.

your MO? laughable.

SABURZFAN
09-12-2004, 11:17 PM
we lost this game because of A LOT of mistakes.

lindell misses the 42 yarder....
bledsoe doesn't see the open man....
moulds fumbles....
clements' pi$$ poor coverage on 4th and long.....
3...count them...3 men in the area of the ball on the last play of the game...
pi$$ poor play-calling with 1st and goal inside the 5....

you can say that it was a TEAM effort for this loss. :sad:

Canadian'eh!
09-12-2004, 11:19 PM
we lost this game because of A LOT of mistakes.

lindell misses the 42 yarder....
bledsoe doesn't see the open man....
moulds fumbles....
clements' pi$$ poor coverage on 4th and long.....
3...count them...3 men in the area of the ball on the last play of the game...
pi$$ poor play-calling with 1st and goal inside the 5....

you can say that it was a TEAM effort for this loss. :sad:

check this out... look at shelton...

here (http://www.geocities.com/lawarren3/3rdand1.jpg)

Decadeofthe90's
09-12-2004, 11:22 PM
I think we need to relax alittle bit...I mean this was the first game of the new regime and I know the game hurt because the way we lost but I think this loss was very diffrent from the losses from 03'...What I saw today was much better team chemistry...I felt like they stole one from us, but really we kicked thier asses in all areas( take away that last drive ) but we stuck it to them and they know that, it just sucks that we didn't come up with the win. We will have an identity this year and it will be tough physical football and the more games we get under our belt the better....let this coaching staff make some adjustments and lets see. Weather we win next week or not I feel we will be better coming out of our bye week because of this game...I rather lose one or two early and make the proper adjustments and become better for when the season starts getting into weeks 12 and 13.. If we can manage 5 to 6 wins by then (Oakland,jets(twice) Miami,Arizona,Rams which is a home game) then we will be O.K.....our last 5 games are against the phins, browns, bengals, 49ers and pittsburg which will give us sweet momuentum going into the playoffs as a wildcard. I think if we bring that same style of play like what we saw today 3 months from now we will kick the crap out of those last five teams...
The things I liked out of todays game were:
1)The dedication to the running game(physical and tough..unlike 03')
2)The oline did NOT look like a highschool team(unlike 03')
3)the offensesive plays seemed to make sense, for the most part(unlike 03')
4)our coach knows when to review a play(unlike 03')
5)our "D" still kicks ass(just like in 03')

Tatonka
09-12-2004, 11:25 PM
im convinced.. it is wys.

SABURZFAN
09-12-2004, 11:26 PM
check this out... look at shelton...

here (http://www.geocities.com/lawarren3/3rdand1.jpg)

a still photo doesn't mean squat to me.i want to see that play again. :mad:

Iehoshua
09-12-2004, 11:32 PM
are you the blackbear?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

That guy cracks me up on BB.com msg boards!!

"All you drewlickers.."

"Shut up ya big dummy!"

Canadian'eh!
09-12-2004, 11:36 PM

That guy cracks me up on BB.com msg boards!!

"All you drewlickers.."

"Shut up ya big dummy!"

his content is priceless.... but man he really drills it into the ground... every post leaves me feeling like Stephen A Smith is yelling at me in his words.

Iehoshua
09-12-2004, 11:38 PM
his content is priceless.... but man he really drills it into the ground... every post leaves me feeling like Stephen A Smith is yelling at me in his words.

Hahaha yep!

And he leaves huge gaps

Between his thoughts.. .

slakjaw157
09-13-2004, 03:56 AM
i know exactly what you mean...its like i knew it was coming allalong and was ready for it by the time it happened
I agree. Especially after that 4th and 14 conversion. Why was there only one defender covering Smith anyway on that play? After that happened I knew it was in the cards for the L.

jmb1099
09-13-2004, 06:50 AM
First rgular season game with new coaching staff and you guys already sound like a bunch of school girls who didn't get the right cell phone for christmas. Bledsoe has been reprogrammed, he got rid of the ball extremely quickly and seemed to never be mentally "gone" like he has been in years past. Henry looked decent and McGahee was able to move the pile on a number of plays an additional 2-3 yards. Offensive line gave protection (only one official sack), and with the exception of one bad play Moulds looked awesome. Oh and the defense actually had take aways something that almost never happened last year. All of that said I am a realist so I know Bledsoe missed the open receiver in the end zone, moulds had a stupid fumble, and the defense blew big plays, but even with all of that, considering that Milloy wasn't playing today, I' see lots to be happy about. I guess we'll see in game 2 if your reasons to whine are founded or not.

EDS
09-13-2004, 08:17 AM

Yawn.