PDA

View Full Version : Not to be a total jerk...

Phinzone
09-12-2004, 03:51 PM
But I might I point out the thread from yesterday saying "if feeley had starte the phins think they would have won" and y'all finding it so funny.........

In a full game...

Bledsoe 65% comp. 1 TD 153 yds. 1 turnover

In HALF of a game

Feeley 67.7% comp. 168 yds 1 TD, 1 Turnover

MORE throws, MORE completions, MORE yds by Feeley than Bledsoe.

Just thought you might find that interesting since y'all found our performance so funny yesterday. We're enjoying your "awesome defense" in Dolphin land as well. Way to bring it home D!

Crisis
09-12-2004, 03:52 PM
Against a prevent D. GJ Feeley.

Bill Brasky
09-12-2004, 03:58 PM
But I might I point out the thread from yesterday saying "if feeley had starte the phins think they would have won" and y'all finding it so funny.........

In a full game...

Bledsoe 65% comp. 1 TD 153 yds. 1 turnover

In HALF of a game

Feeley 67.7% comp. 168 yds 1 TD, 1 Turnover

MORE throws, MORE completions, MORE yds by Feeley than Bledsoe.

Just thought you might find that interesting since y'all found our performance so funny yesterday. We're enjoying your "awesome defense" in Dolphin land as well. Way to bring it home D!

1. More att/comps obviously lead to more yards... plus Feeley's att/comps are higher because you don't have a running game and TEN was in a PREVENT DEFENSE. I might add that Feeley's INT gave TEN the game so you can keep the douchebag if you think he's going to win you games.
2. Your defense gave up over 100 yards on SIXTEEN carries to a guy that started his first NFL game, while ours held a 1600 yard back to 61.
3. Bledsoe didn't turn the ball over.

Phinzone
09-12-2004, 03:59 PM
1. More att/comps obviously lead to more yards... plus Feeley's att/comps are higher because you don't have a running game and TEN was in a PREVENT DEFENSE. I might add that Feeley's INT gave TEN the game so you can keep the douchebag if you think he's going to win you games.
2. Your defense gave up over 100 yards on SIXTEEN carries to a guy that started his first NFL game, while ours held a 1600 yard back to 61.
3. Bledsoe didn't turn the ball over.
since when does a fumble not count as a turnover?

casdhf
09-12-2004, 04:00 PM

It was a lateral, Moulds dropped it.

Bill Brasky
09-12-2004, 04:02 PM

How do you throw the ball and fumble it at the same time? Wow.

Phinzone
09-12-2004, 04:07 PM
It was a lateral, Moulds dropped it.
and feeley threw the ball correctly, Gordon (who's been there all of 4 days) ran the wrong route. Error on the receivers end in both cases, yet it counts just the same...

ArcticWildMan
09-12-2004, 04:08 PM
You know what? Until our offense actually does something, I'll say AJ Feely is as good a QB as Drew is. It isn't like we had a killer offensive performance today.

Phinzone
09-12-2004, 04:09 PM
How do you throw the ball and fumble it at the same time? Wow.
can you read? Your post makes absolutely NO sense. It's a FUMBLE not an INTERCEPTION BOTH are considered turnovers.......I don't expect bills fans to be the sharpest tools in the shed, but wow......

Crisis
09-12-2004, 04:10 PM
can you read? Your post makes absolutely NO sense. It's a FUMBLE not an INTERCEPTION BOTH are considered turnovers.......I don't expect bills fans to be the sharpest tools in the shed, but wow......

IT WAS A LATERAL THAT MOULDS DROPPED. HE THREW IT BACKWARDS.

I love it when people who dont watch the game, or listen to it try to comment on what happened.

Bill Brasky
09-12-2004, 04:19 PM

I think you're the one with the reading problem. YOU said Bledsoe fumbled the ball.

He THREW it to Moulds who in turn fumbled it. Bledsoe couldn't have fumbled if he threw the ball to another player.

Get your facts straight before you come over here and make yourself look like a total moron. I wouldn't expect fans who think AJ Feeley can take a team to the playoffs to be the sharpest tools in the shed... but wow.

Judging by the way you percieve things you may not be able to comprehend a box score, but if you'd like further proof:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore?gid=20040912002

Phinzone
09-12-2004, 04:23 PM
I think you're the one with the reading problem. YOU said Bledsoe fumbled the ball.

He THREW it to Moulds who in turn fumbled it. Bledsoe couldn't have fumbled if he threw the ball to another player.

Get your facts straight before you come over here and make yourself look like a total moron. I wouldn't expect fans who think AJ Feeley can take a team to the playoffs to be the sharpest tools in the shed... but wow.

Judging by the way you percieve things you may not be able to comprehend a box score, but if you'd like further proof:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore?gid=20040912002
lol, playing jump to conclusions again? I never said he'd lead us to the playoff's. Just because I'm a dolphins fan doesn't mean I think we'll win the Superbowl every year. I think we're a long shot for the playoffs this year, I HOPE for the best but i'm a realist at the same time. And I'd hope for the same from you, Feeley outproduced your franchise QB in half the time.

That said your defending a fumble and I'm defending the pick. I know exactly what your saying, but that counts the same as him fumbling as he gets sacked. STILL a turnover.

TigerJ
09-12-2004, 04:28 PM
I saw the game, and saw that play. However I didn't get a great look at it. It was a lateral, so the word throw probably doesn't fit since that implies a forward pass (although Bledsoe certainly threw it as opposed to handing it off). What I couldn't see was whether or not Moulds ever really controlled it, whether or not it was really on target. If the toss (lateral) was off target, and Moulds never really controlled it, I imagine Bledsoe gets credit for the fumble. lf it was on target and Moulds just couldn't find the handle, I really don't know who officially is charged with the fumble. I would be surprised if Moulds ever really controlled it. Suffice it to say it wasn't a well executed play.

Iehoshua
09-12-2004, 04:29 PM
It looked like Moulds got clocked by the defenders, never giving him a real chance to catch it. The play hung him out to dry.

SoCalBillsFan
09-12-2004, 04:32 PM
You said it yourself...MORE THROWS will generally equal more yards and more completions...

It would be REALLY bad for feely if he had more attempts than bledsoe, but still had less completions and/or yards...

Phinzone
09-12-2004, 04:35 PM
You said it yourself...MORE THROWS will generally equal more yards and more completions...

It would be REALLY bad for feely if he had more attempts than bledsoe, but still had less completions and/or yards...
yeah it would be, but that's not the case. He completed a higher percentage than Bledsoe, more passes in less time. Beldsoe had a balanced running attack to take pressure off him as well. Feeley didn't. Everyone knew we were throwing out, he had no running attack to take pressure off him, and he still out produced bledsoe in half the time. I don't know how much clearer to make it...

Bill Brasky
09-12-2004, 05:08 PM
yeah it would be, but that's not the case. He completed a higher percentage than Bledsoe, more passes in less time. Beldsoe had a balanced running attack to take pressure off him as well. Feeley didn't. Everyone knew we were throwing out, he had no running attack to take pressure off him, and he still out produced bledsoe in half the time. I don't know how much clearer to make it...

There's not much difference between 67% and 65% completion percentage.

You also have to look at the dynamics of the game. One of the reasons he had more att/comp/yrds in such a short time is because he was playing from behind, whereas the Bills ran for the entire last quarter when they had the lead.