WR B-

RB B

DL B

LB A-

CB B+

ST - Moorman A+

Lindell D

Rest of the ST - C

So what do we have after year 4 with TD?

IMO? Nothing.

SABURZFAN
09-12-2004, 11:35 PM
:mad:

EDS
09-13-2004, 08:22 AM
And?

What do we have to show for it?

QB C+ grade at this point.

OL C- grade

WR B-

RB B

DL B

LB A-

CB B+

ST - Moorman A+

Lindell D

Rest of the ST - C

So what do we have after year 4 with TD?

IMO? Nothing.

Perhaps the team's performance is a manifestation of the general attitude of its fans: i.e., the teams unimpressive play is a direct result of the overwhelming fan negativity. I mean, if they player well, what would people ***** about?

mchurchfie
09-13-2004, 09:02 AM
Perhaps the team's performance is a manifestation of the general attitude of its fans: i.e., the teams unimpressive play is a direct result of the overwhelming fan negativity. I mean, if they player well, what would people ***** about?
:yap: That's why most of the home games are sellouts every year despite the fact that they haven't been in the playoffs in the last five years or so. Perhaps we have been patient enough and are just getting tired of the same old losing ways every year. We haven't had a solid offensive line since the Kelly years and we still don't.:down: TD has done a good job in some areas but I am not impressed with him on many other counts. He should have a contender by now.:mad:

justasportsfan
09-13-2004, 09:07 AM
Eds. The fans came out in full force. We were loud. OUr own vets shut us up w/ those TO's and game losing penalties. Don't blame the fans.

The Wave went arround the stadium for at least 5 times. For a second there I thought I was watching a soccer game in Europe. :up: