PDA

View Full Version : MULARKEY SHOULD MAKE FIRST BOLD MOVE

Bmax
09-13-2004, 05:43 AM
Mike Mularkey's first bold move as head coach should be cutting lindell.

This would send a message to the rest of the players that excellence is a requirement. Missing a 42 yd fg in a tight game will not be tolarated.

The bills will be in a lot of close games this season so one of the things we need is a reliable kicker.... A guy who can make kicks from 45 yds in ....Why do you think mike tice cut conway and signed MORTEN ANDERSON or the titans signed gary anderson...they are automatic from 45 in...

if i'm mularkey and donahoe i'm bringing in kickers on tuesday to compete for the job...Bill gramatica,conway or matt bryant are just few of the many kickers out there.....They are a dime a dozen !!! Bring one in that can kick or at least have lindell compete for the job this week in practice .. It would send the proper message to a team in need of one....

BMAX....GO BILLS

clumping platelets
09-13-2004, 05:45 AM
Nate Clements did more to lose this game than Lindell. Maybe he should be cut as well.

Jayhawk
09-13-2004, 07:43 AM
or demoted

ct bills fan
09-13-2004, 09:18 AM
heck, cut, Villareal for the holding call and Moulds for the two fumbles. And while we're at it cut Fletcher for kicking the ball too. A lot of kickers miss 42 yard kicks in the 2nd quarter of games. Do you think Indy's talking about cutting Vanderjagt?

Drive 4 Five
09-13-2004, 09:19 AM
I feel your pain bro, but just who the hell are we supposed to bring in to replace sorry ass Lindell? Like Parcells said, you cannot just dial 1-800-go-kick and get another player. We all knew that ****ty ass Ryan Lindell was going to cost us some games! It is too damn late!

SABURZFAN
09-13-2004, 10:25 AM
mularkey's first bold move should have been letting lindell kick it from 50 yards out.no balls. :mad: