PDA

View Full Version : F you guys. I'm a hardcore fan.

Rude American
09-13-2004, 08:24 AM
That's why ity breaks my heart to see us lose.

Rude American
09-13-2004, 08:25 AM
And it hurts even more to say this: with this season shot, we now need to play for draft position.

5-11 at the most this year.

The_Philster
09-13-2004, 08:26 AM
I realize its just after a tough loss so a lot of people are speaking with their emotions instead of their heads..gotta remember there are 15 games left to play...plenty of time to turn things around.

justasportsfan
09-13-2004, 08:29 AM
I realize its just after a tough loss so a lot of people are speaking with their emotions instead of their heads..gotta remember there are 15 games left to play...plenty of time to turn things around.I know there are 15 games more to go. 10-6 didn't get the fins in the playoff. I haven't written the season off, but there is nothing good after a loss. We lost but look on the bright side, there's 15 games more.:shakeno: Don't settle Phil. Finfans settle for a winning season. I want a sb.

The_Philster
09-13-2004, 08:33 AM
I didn't say look at the bright side...look at the big picture. a loss on opening day doesn't keep us out of the playoffs or the Super Bowl, either. Seems to me the last Super Bowl champ got obliterated on Opening Day 2003

Rude American
09-13-2004, 08:45 AM
Seems to me the last Super Bowl champ got obliterated on Opening Day 2003

Sure, but they had Flutie come in and take over. We need to do the same.

justasportsfan
09-13-2004, 08:49 AM
I didn't say look at the bright side...look at the big picture. a loss on opening day doesn't keep us out of the playoffs or the Super Bowl, either. Seems to me the last Super Bowl champ got obliterated on Opening Day 2003
Phil. that's the Pats. They have a proven team. We don't. Even if they went on to lose the rest of the year, they already had a sb prior to that.

I am not saying our season is gone, but there is nothing wrong if some fans are upset more than you are. It's just frustrating and tiring "hoping" to get better instead of "knowing" we are a good team. The Pats have the luxury of knowing while we don't. We cannot afford to sit back and relax. If there is one postive thing is that our O didn't suck. If there is one thing they showed that wasn't good is that we were average. I know, it's only 1 game. Like I said, that 1 game could come back and bite us in the butt in this division at the end of the season.

SABURZFAN
09-13-2004, 08:55 AM
That's why ity breaks my heart to see us lose.

yeah...yeah....yeah....stop feeling sorry for yourself. :mad: Week 1 is over and we're on to Week 2.

TigerJ
09-13-2004, 09:00 AM
Umm, so we're supposed to lose a bunch of games so we can draft higher in the second round? I can understand some frustratioon and anger, but at least think before you post, Rude. Buffalo has no first round pick. If at some point they trade either Travis Henry or Willis McGahee to get one, the position won't depend on Buffalo's record.

Drive 4 Five
09-13-2004, 09:03 AM
I had no doubt going into this game that we were going to win. We damn well should have. We played a relatively sloppy game (every single drive-even the ones that produced points-had at least one penalty), and we still had several opportunities to win. To close last year, we did not score a freakin' touchdown in seven consecutive games. That sucks! I saw alot of improvement from where we were last year. We manhandled a team who is supposed to be one of the toughest in the league. We ran the damn ball just like Mularkey promised we would (regardless of how tough the opponents D is), controlled time of possession, and our defense dominated until that final drive.The season is not over. I love the leadership we have. We had a good game plan, but dropped the game in the closing seconds. As far as that final drive, Leftwich was in the zone man. Three consecutive 4th down completions, c'mon. There is not much more you can do, and the coverage was great on the TD catch, but he just threaded the needle. Whether we win or lose the majority of those games this year remains to be seen, but I know we will be in every single one of them down to the wire. All I am asking for is a chance. This is not the same team we had last year.

ct bills fan
09-13-2004, 09:11 AM
We need to go 5-11 and play for a good draft pick?? Well, any die-hard fan would never say that after one week. Plus, any true fan would know Dallas has our 1st round pick next year anyway.

Hounds
09-13-2004, 09:18 AM
Are you saying you want the Bills to play bad so Dallas can have a high first round draft pick?

The_Philster
09-13-2004, 09:36 AM
Sure, but they had Flutie come in and take over. We need to do the same.
Flutie's the towel boy for the Chargers...not playing for the Pats.

The_Philster
09-13-2004, 09:37 AM
Phil. that's the Pats. They have a proven team. We don't. Even if they went on to lose the rest of the year, they already had a sb prior to that.Teams change at least a little bit every year. No one s proven this early in the season.

Hemlepp53
09-13-2004, 09:42 AM
yeah...yeah....yeah....stop feeling sorry for yourself. :mad: Week 1 is over and we're on to Week 2.

CORRECT... Get It Together Guys!!!! 15 more weeks.. The Season Just Started and Guys are talking like we are 3 - 13... Pick Your Heads Up And Lets Move On To Next Weeks Game... The Season Is Young...
LETS GO BUFFALO... LETS GO!!! Someone Catch My Back Here... :gobills:

:feedback:

justasportsfan
09-13-2004, 09:44 AM
Teams change at least a little bit every year. No one s proven this early in the season.I agree. Even if the Pats go on to lose all their games for the rest of the season, they have 2 sb rings. We have zilch. That puts us right beside the Bengals and Cards. I don't like sitting beside them.

SABURZFAN
09-13-2004, 09:45 AM
CORRECT... Get It Together Guys!!!! 15 more weeks.. The Season Just Started and Guys are talking like we are 3 - 13... Pick Your Heads Up And Lets Move On To Next Weeks Game... The Season Is Young...
LETS GO BUFFALO... LETS GO!!! Someone Catch My Back Here... :gobills:

:feedback:

that gets a pos rep. :up:

The_Philster
09-13-2004, 09:48 AM
We have 2 AFL Titles and 4 AFC Titles...nothing to sneeze at...I know what you're saying but every team is equal coming into the season...last year's rings mean nothing. That's why I'm willing to bring that up about last year's SB champ starting off so poorly. We have yet to define ourselves as a team..no way of knowing that we can't do it.

justasportsfan
09-13-2004, 09:55 AM
We have 2 AFL Titles and 4 AFC Titles...nothing to sneeze at...I know what you're saying but every team is equal coming into the season...last year's rings mean nothing. That's why I'm willing to bring that up about last year's SB champ starting off so poorly. We have yet to define ourselves as a team..no way of knowing that we can't do it.
Ah. That's where you and I are different. I don't care for the AFL. The sb's runs made us great. That was 10 yrs. ago. I don't want to wait for another 10 yrs. The goal is not to make sb's. Winning it is.

I agree, we have yet to define ourselves. I also agree that our season is not over. What I don't agree is that some of you guys make it seem like it's no big deal by saying it's only 1 game . It is. Any loss is a big deal especially in the AFCE.

Don't worry, I have videos to post that will cheer us up tonight. You'll love em' :D

The_Philster
09-13-2004, 10:00 AM
You don't care for the AFL? :jawdrop: :shakeno: Didn't you just feel the greatness coming from the field at halftime?

Don't worry, I have videos to post that will cheer us up tonight. You'll love em' :DOh? :;