• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rude American
    EE is my American Idol
    • Jul 2002

F you guys. I'm a hardcore fan.

That's why ity breaks my heart to see us lose.
    You want that hamburger on bun?
  • Rude American
    EE is my American Idol
    • Jul 2002

And it hurts even more to say this: with this season shot, we now need to play for draft position.

5-11 at the most this year.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

I realize its just after a tough loss so a lot of people are speaking with their emotions instead of their heads..gotta remember there are 15 games left to play...plenty of time to turn things around.
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
        I realize its just after a tough loss so a lot of people are speaking with their emotions instead of their heads..gotta remember there are 15 games left to play...plenty of time to turn things around.
        I know there are 15 games more to go. 10-6 didn't get the fins in the playoff. I haven't written the season off, but there is nothing good after a loss. We lost but look on the bright side, there's 15 games more. Don't settle Phil. Finfans settle for a winning season. I want a sb.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

I didn't say look at the bright side...look at the big picture. a loss on opening day doesn't keep us out of the playoffs or the Super Bowl, either. Seems to me the last Super Bowl champ got obliterated on Opening Day 2003
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Rude American
            EE is my American Idol
            • Jul 2002

Seems to me the last Super Bowl champ got obliterated on Opening Day 2003
            Sure, but they had Flutie come in and take over. We need to do the same.

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

I didn't say look at the bright side...look at the big picture. a loss on opening day doesn't keep us out of the playoffs or the Super Bowl, either. Seems to me the last Super Bowl champ got obliterated on Opening Day 2003
              Phil. that's the Pats. They have a proven team. We don't. Even if they went on to lose the rest of the year, they already had a sb prior to that.

I am not saying our season is gone, but there is nothing wrong if some fans are upset more than you are. It's just frustrating and tiring "hoping" to get better instead of "knowing" we are a good team. The Pats have the luxury of knowing while we don't. We cannot afford to sit back and relax. If there is one postive thing is that our O didn't suck. If there is one thing they showed that wasn't good is that we were average. I know, it's only 1 game. Like I said, that 1 game could come back and bite us in the butt in this division at the end of the season.
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Rude American
                That's why ity breaks my heart to see us lose.

yeah...yeah....yeah....stop feeling sorry for yourself. Week 1 is over and we're on to Week 2.
                Originally posted by yordad
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• TigerJ
                  • Jul 2002

Umm, so we're supposed to lose a bunch of games so we can draft higher in the second round? I can understand some frustratioon and anger, but at least think before you post, Rude. Buffalo has no first round pick. If at some point they trade either Travis Henry or Willis McGahee to get one, the position won't depend on Buffalo's record.
                  I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                    • May 2003

I had no doubt going into this game that we were going to win. We damn well should have. We played a relatively sloppy game (every single drive-even the ones that produced points-had at least one penalty), and we still had several opportunities to win. To close last year, we did not score a freakin' touchdown in seven consecutive games. That sucks! I saw alot of improvement from where we were last year. We manhandled a team who is supposed to be one of the toughest in the league. We ran the damn ball just like Mularkey promised we would (regardless of how tough the opponents D is), controlled time of possession, and our defense dominated until that final drive.The season is not over. I love the leadership we have. We had a good game plan, but dropped the game in the closing seconds. As far as that final drive, Leftwich was in the zone man. Three consecutive 4th down completions, c'mon. There is not much more you can do, and the coverage was great on the TD catch, but he just threaded the needle. Whether we win or lose the majority of those games this year remains to be seen, but I know we will be in every single one of them down to the wire. All I am asking for is a chance. This is not the same team we had last year.

Comment

• ct bills fan
                      • Jul 2002

We need to go 5-11 and play for a good draft pick?? Well, any die-hard fan would never say that after one week. Plus, any true fan would know Dallas has our 1st round pick next year anyway.

Comment

• Hounds
                        • Mar 2004

Are you saying you want the Bills to play bad so Dallas can have a high first round draft pick?

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Rude American
                          Sure, but they had Flutie come in and take over. We need to do the same.
                          Flutie's the towel boy for the Chargers...not playing for the Pats.

Comment

• The_Philster
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                            Phil. that's the Pats. They have a proven team. We don't. Even if they went on to lose the rest of the year, they already had a sb prior to that.
                            Teams change at least a little bit every year. No one s proven this early in the season.

Comment

• Hemlepp53
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                              yeah...yeah....yeah....stop feeling sorry for yourself. Week 1 is over and we're on to Week 2.

CORRECT... Get It Together Guys!!!! 15 more weeks.. The Season Just Started and Guys are talking like we are 3 - 13... Pick Your Heads Up And Lets Move On To Next Weeks Game... The Season Is Young...
                              LETS GO BUFFALO... LETS GO!!! Someone Catch My Back Here...

@Hemlepp53

Comment

Working...
                              X