• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaBillzAhDaShiznit
    • May 2004

LOSING IN WEEK 1 WAS BEST THING FOR BILLS

There...I said it.

There were a lot of bad things about the game, and some good things too.

I always want the Bills to win, and I was pissed yesterday....but then I thought about last year. After week 1 I got wrapped up in thinking that the Bills looked invincable. They were stacked, they were primed for a superbowl run......everybody heard that crap including the players, and then we got our asses handed to us after week 2.

Many playoff teams get rocky starts....and lets face it....Jacksonville is not a real bad team.....its not like they are the Cardinals...

Baltimore lost yesterday to the Browns.....and I believe that result more benefits the Ravens because they wake up and smell the coffee and the Browns will think they are better than they are.

Losing, especially a non division game in the first week to a solid opponent on the last play is not a big deal.

I look for the Bills to be strong next week but will likely lose.....so that early bye that we all thought was a bad break might well save our season....

I would rather be hitting on all cylinders late in the season and sneak up on people than be strong the first half and **** our pants the second half and miss the playoffs....again.....
    "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
    --Leo Durocher
Working...
X