PDA

View Full Version : I still don't see how

SabreEleven
09-13-2004, 09:48 AM
That was a catch? Only get to see it on ESPN. I don't see how he was forced out and I don't see two feet in.

mchurchfie
09-13-2004, 09:49 AM
It happened right in front of me. It was a catch and he was forced out, believe that.:ill:

ryjam282
09-13-2004, 09:51 AM
Yeah, I saw it from the 55 different angles they had and it looked good to me. I even think he got his second foot down in bounds as well. It was a great catch.

My question is, we had 3 guys near the ball, Wire, TKO, and Reese. Not one of them went for the ball. They all went for the tackle. What is up with that....

SABURZFAN
09-13-2004, 09:52 AM
It happened right in front of me. It was a catch and he was forced out, believe that.:ill:

i just can't believe that there were 3 defenders and a ROOKIE snares his first reception in the NFL.last play of the friggin game too. :mad:

SabreEleven
09-13-2004, 09:53 AM

Shut the **** up and go back to your she-males :snicker:

Ebenezer
09-13-2004, 09:53 AM
Plain as day at the Stadium replay...Both feet were in...Reese clipped him with his shoulder...but BOTH feet were in...now, Clump suggested that the guy's butt hit the ground before the second foot came down but it was hard to see and if the Ref wasn't looking for it then he would have missed it with no problem...

BUT, if Clements KNOCK's THE BALL DOWN then the game was over.

The_Philster
09-13-2004, 09:55 AM
From my vantage point, I thought it was one of those close calls...one that could have gone either way and there would be no way to overtur it egardless of the call made. But once I saw it on TV, there was no question in my mind...he would have had both feet inbounds.

Ebenezer
09-13-2004, 09:58 AM
From my vantage point, I thought it was one of those close calls...one that could have gone either way and there would be no way to overtur it egardless of the call made. But once I saw it on TV, there was no question in my mind...he would have had both feet inbounds.
he did have both feet in bounds.

mchurchfie
09-13-2004, 09:59 AM
i just can't believe that there were 3 defenders and a ROOKIE snares his first reception in the NFL.last play of the friggin game too. :mad:
It was a great play, the ball was thrown high and he outleaped everyone.

mchurchfie
09-13-2004, 09:59 AM

BUT, if Clements KNOCK's THE BALL DOWN then the game was over.
Exactly.:mad:

mchurchfie
09-13-2004, 10:00 AM
Shut the **** up and go back to your she-males :snicker:
When will I see you again.:hump:

SabreEleven
09-13-2004, 10:02 AM
When will I see you again.:hump:

Not until you learn how to show me a good time.

justasportsfan
09-13-2004, 10:03 AM
BUT, if Clements KNOCK's THE BALL DOWN then the game was over.Villareal's holding penalty.

Forward_Lateral
09-13-2004, 10:35 AM
Hell, even if TKO, Wire or whoever tackled the guy, it's still not game over. If you can't knock it down, at least make sure he doesn't catch it. Worst case, Jags have one play from the one yard line.

I'm so mad about this right now I could puke.