• Show
Clear All
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Teague played well

At least I thought so.
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

• The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

The whole O-line I thought did pretty well.

Comment

• ryjam282
      Offical Billszone Starting QB
      • Mar 2003

I was very happy with the line the whole day. Big Mike had a few bad plays but nothing to say it was a bad game. It was nice to not have to see Drew picking hisself off the ground after every pass like last year.

I think we have a good thing going here, we are a work in progress. We will get everyone on the same page and the O line will live up to it's potential. I am not worried at all. Jax played a good game and won it at the end. What can we do? Nothing, except maybe tell EMoulds to hold the damn ball.

Ryan Withey
      Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• fabolouspaul
        • Oct 2002

The o-line played pretty good. I'm also impressed with Drew getting rid of the ball very quickly when the D blitzes.
        LA needs a football team so that I can watch a Bills game live.

Comment

• casdhf
          • Jul 2002

They allowed 1 sack right? That was the play Bledsoe was smart and just ate it at the goal line. I was very impressed with pass protection.
          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by casdhf
            They allowed 1 sack right? That was the play Bledsoe was smart and just ate it at the goal line. I was very impressed with pass protection.
            No complaints...Jax DTs are walls...I would like to see how they fair against other teams...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

He was able to handle long snapping

The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                Maybe?
                • Oct 2003

95 yards total rushing with a 2.6 average. Run blocking was supposed to be the line's strength.

We'll see next week. If they can't run on Oakland, whose D was ranked 30th last year, then we'll know where they stand.

Comment

• G. Host
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2002

The California Raisins defense line was helped a lot during offseason. I do not think judging according to last year's questionable defense ratings tells you much.

Comment

• carybillsfan
                    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by G. Host
                    The California Raisins defense line was helped a lot during offseason. I do not think judging according to last year's questionable defense ratings tells you much.
                    I completely agree, with the additions of big ted and sapp at tackle it'll be tough for anyone to run against them

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                      Maybe?
                      • Oct 2003

Against that new raisin line, Staley had 91 yards with a 3.8 avg, and Bettis had 3 rushing TDs. Guess we'll have to wait and see....

Comment

• The Spaz
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                        95 yards total rushing with a 2.6 average. Run blocking was supposed to be the line's strength.

We'll see next week. If they can't run on Oakland, whose D was ranked 30th last year, then we'll know where they stand.
                        I guess you added in the sack and the reverse that went for -7 yards.

Comment

• John Doe
                          Florida Man
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by casdhf
                          At least I thought so.
                          Cut 'em anyway - just for spite.

Comment

• Luisito23
                            Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                            • Apr 2003

The Raiders probably has a sorry line, but it doesn't stand good with Buffalo that Oakland had a bad game against the rushing and also lost....
                            "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                            ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                            ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                            ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                              Maybe?
                              • Oct 2003

Originally posted by The Spaz
                              I guess you added in the sack and the reverse that went for -7 yards.

Sacks don't count against the run avg, and a reverse is a running play.

Comment

Working...
                              X