• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

On another topic, when can Losman play?

No, I'm not calling for Bledsoe's head. Overlooked in the shuffle over yesterday's game was the fact that the Bills released Brown with an injury settlement and cannot re-sign him until at least Week 10. That leaves Bledsoe and Matthews as the only active QB's until Losman is ready.

Frankly, this scares the hell out of me. I thought Matthews was a good pickup after the two off-season injuries, but that's because I thought he would only be second-string until Brown returned in week 5 or 6, then he'd either get cut or demoted to 3rd string.

If Bledsoe gets hurt or starts playing like he did last year, I have no confidence in Matthews over the course of a season.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

I believe near week 6
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

great timing- right after 3 division games. We better hope Bledsoe doesn't go down....
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

If he does go down, it doesn't matter who the QB is, all the doom-and-gloomers who are already proclaiming the season over will get more support.
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
        X