PDA

View Full Version : GW is a BAD coach....

WCoastFin
11-07-2002, 01:04 PM
GW is probably one of the worst coaches Ive ever seen...this is the type of coach that CANT even blame his players for his poor performance and as long as hes coaching a team I dont see any playoffs in their future.....If you take GW and put him in the packers right now I gaurantee he would be hitting panic buttons left and right and he would not know what to do with the talent...at first you can blame his lack of experiance but after a year and a half youd think hed start picking things up...this guy is not getting any better hes running the system the same way he always has and things are getting worse, Not better, I hope you resign him to a longer extension, one less team to worry about in the AFCE.

lordofgun
11-07-2002, 01:05 PM
Tell me something I don't know. :D

Ebenezer
11-07-2002, 01:06 PM
Like Wanny has set the world on fire...:rolleyes:...just wait until the cap hits the 'Fins and we'll see how crappy a coach Wanny (and his replacement) is.

Tatonka
11-07-2002, 10:38 PM
wanny is good at motivating his team... especially come december and playoff.. ROFL

/sarcasm off

venis2k1
11-07-2002, 11:03 PM
for once i agree with WCF

mchurchfie
11-08-2002, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
GW is probably one of the worst coaches Ive ever seen...this is the type of coach that CANT even blame his players for his poor performance and as long as hes coaching a team I dont see any playoffs in their future.....If you take GW and put him in the packers right now I gaurantee he would be hitting panic buttons left and right and he would not know what to do with the talent...at first you can blame his lack of experiance but after a year and a half youd think hed start picking things up...this guy is not getting any better hes running the system the same way he always has and things are getting worse, Not better, I hope you resign him to a longer extension, one less team to worry about in the AFCE.

Revelation of the day:boozer:

Novacane
11-08-2002, 12:59 PM
WOW! WCF is a genius! Thanks WCF.............we all thought he was the front runner for coach of the year!

WG
11-08-2002, 01:01 PM
I will say this, he'd be in a world of hurt if we had any significant injuries, that's for sure. He can consider himself very fortunate that our OL has stayed relatively healthy. Of course we were due after last year's injury debacle.

Rude American
11-08-2002, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by BledsoeTOreedfor6
we all thought he was the front runner for coach of the year!

Sadly, some people really do.

Novacane
11-08-2002, 03:53 PM
Yeah, I know. Until last week Jerry Sullivan was beating that drum. He put it on hold for now!

don137
11-08-2002, 06:13 PM
All I know is I rather have Greg Williams as my head coach than Ray Lucas as my starting QB...

BillC
11-08-2002, 06:20 PM
Amen, Brutha...

It could be worse... Mike Tice.....Dick LeBeau,

SABURZFAN
11-08-2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
Tell me something I don't know. :D

thank you.those were the first words in my mind too.

LuvDaBills11
11-08-2002, 08:33 PM
greg williams is actually worse than wade philips was. thats hard to do but he has managed to do it.

last year was not his fault with all the cuts (td) and injuries but this year we should be 7-2. we lost to new england and new york because of stupid coaching

we should fire greg and make ted cottrell the head coach