PDA

View Full Version : EMoulds is at major fault for loss i don't care if he's mr bill

STAMPY
09-13-2004, 12:35 PM
U kno i watched this game and missed kick or not. Bad coverage on bomb or not. None of that matters if EMoulds holds onto the freakin ball. Ok drop 1 ball, its a mistake. 2 freakin fumbles in the opener. On an even year too... Moulds you choked us. I don't care if he caught lots of balls. He also cost us majorly when it counted.

U kno what i don't get is if Drew or Travis or Josh Reed were the guilty party. We'd have nothing but BLAME TOSSED. Eric Moulds who is my second favorite Bill besides Travis Henry, gets away with it. I guess it's a case of the Mr Bill Syndrome. Cause he's been here so long and is loved by all.

If your gunna blame somebody Eric deserves it. ya we lost as a team, but if he holds onto the ball it's a diff game. The one that hurt the most was the one inside the 20 where he switches hands and showboats with the ball in one hand it hits the ground. Its not like he got hit hard ala Reggie williams

That game hurts so badly

OpIv37
09-13-2004, 12:43 PM
U kno i watched this game and missed kick or not. Bad coverage on bomb or not. None of that matters if EMoulds holds onto the freakin ball. Ok drop 1 ball, its a mistake. 2 freakin fumbles in the opener. On an even year too...

I agree that Moulds has some of the blame, but the same could be said about at least three other players (Clements, Moorman, Lindell) so I don't think it's entirely his fault. But what the hell do you mean by "on an even year too..."? that part made no sense.

fabolouspaul
09-13-2004, 12:46 PM
I think the blame should be shared equally between:
Lindell, Moulds, Clements, and Villareal.

STAMPY
09-13-2004, 12:58 PM
I agree that Moulds has some of the blame, but the same could be said about at least three other players (Clements, Moorman, Lindell) so I don't think it's entirely his fault. But what the hell do you mean by "on an even year too..."? that part made no sense.

if you look at moulds career stats, he plays better on even years

OpIv37
09-13-2004, 02:17 PM
if you look at moulds career stats, he plays better on even years

I never noticed that before- interesting.... well, he has 15 games to make up for it.

Hemlepp53
09-13-2004, 02:28 PM
I think the blame should be shared equally between:
Lindell, Moulds, Clements, and Villareal.

Agreed the group I'm sure feels to blame... But 15 games left.. and since I'm a Football Wizard and I stated Preseason that we will hit the playoffs. We have time to Improve and make sure these things dont happen Again.. Muolds is our man reguardless to the few fumbles at the worst possible time in the game.. Sh** Happens...

qcsabresfan84
09-13-2004, 02:29 PM

what are you blaming on Moorman?

Patrick76777
09-13-2004, 02:33 PM
The second fumble was down in our end of the field, I actually thought they could've challenged that play! Moulds bobbled the ball when it got there, got control and lost it again. I thought he only had control for a second but I’d need to look at a replay to be sure. It was a hell of a catch in the first place.

OpIv37
09-13-2004, 02:35 PM
what are you blaming on Moorman?

the 12 yard net punt from the 33 before Jacksonville's last drive. Granted, it may have been a stupid call, but if he had pinned them inside the 10, maybe our defense could have held. It wasn't his fault that the defense buckled on the last drive, but my point is we would have won if...

Moulds didn't fumble
Clements bats the ball down
Lindell hits the FG
Drew sees Shelton in the endzone
Villareal doesn't take a stupid penalty
Moorman pins them deep

If you want to narrow the blame to an individual, any 1 of the 5 plays above would have won the game.