McGahee improving each week....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ParanoidAndroid
    My battery is low and it's getting dark.
    • Apr 2004

McGahee improving each week....

Am I looking through rose colored glasses or is McGahee making little improvements every week? It seemed like he did an excellent job of following blockers and finding the seam. He even showed some power when he got down low, then lifted up and dragged the pile a little. I'm strting to envision this guy taking more and more carries away from Henry as the year wears on. He came through when they needed to eat up some clock. It was with fresh legs against a tired defense in the fourth quarter though. Any thoughts?
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

WM had better YPC Ave.

Originally posted by andyxc71
    Am I looking through rose colored glasses or is McGahee making little improvements every week? It seemed like he did an excellent job of following blockers and finding the seam. He even showed some power when he got down low, then lifted up and dragged the pile a little. I'm strting to envision this guy taking more and more carries away from Henry as the year wears on. He came through when they needed to eat up some clock. It was with fresh legs against a tired defense in the fourth quarter though. Any thoughts?
    I think you at least have to give Willis a shot at the Goalline after Reese' INT.. They didn't even bring him in as a decoy, WM excels in Goalline Offensive drives, His size and power wasn't utilized in short yardage situations enough.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• superbills
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by juice
      I think you at least have to give Willis a shot at the Goalline after Reese' INT.. They didn't even bring him in as a decoy, WM excels in Goalline Offensive drives, His size and power wasn't utilized in short yardage situations enough.
      Agreed. He's got the tools to be successful in those situations and we have to utilize his strengths. i don't know if we're coddling Henry's psyche by keeing him in there on the goaline or whatever, but i have no doubt that Willis would have put the ball in the endzone at that point. The coaches keep preaching that we are going to put our players in a position to excel to their stenghths. Well, let's give the guy a chance.
      "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
      Ronald Reagan
      40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

Working...
      X