PDA

View Full Version : A lot of Gilbride bashing....................

Novacane
11-07-2002, 01:39 PM
but the biggest problem on this team is Jerry Gray IMO. Why all this trashing KG when the O has been our team strength?

If KG had some faith in our D stopping people once in a while maybe he would be more willing to run the ball!

Our D sucks but Gray is getting a pass by some here :scratch:

WG
11-07-2002, 01:43 PM
Gray is getting no pass. Everyone simply assumes that we're all on the same sheet about him. he blows. One way or another he's the one coach that is gone at year's end if you ask most people.

As to KG, when he gets off this 16, 24 Detroit, and 7 game offensive performance skid, then perhaps he'll deserve more of a pass. Until then, he's the O.C., at least I think he is, and he is the one who should be held accountable for the play of the O.

Or not? Who is if not KG? I mean over the past few seasons it's been the O.C. Who's responsible for it this season? Me? What?

:D

Typ0
11-07-2002, 01:48 PM
The problem is we have to send them all packing and that just throws next season down the toilet. TD is really doing his job putting the players together if you ask me but the coaches are going to screw up the execution of his plan...he didn't count on them sucking so bad. I would like to think they will come around but I have been thinking this for weeks and they aren't doing it.

4th and 2 on the 32.

Novacane
11-07-2002, 01:48 PM
KG is responsible for the O, yes! Just don't understand the bashing of him when the O is scoring record points for a Bills Team
. Critizing him is fine with me. But to bash him and give him no credit for our improved O is not fair IMO.

Typ0
11-07-2002, 01:52 PM
I want him to run the god damned ball when we need to run the ball. Period. He deserves to be bashed if he can't do this I don't care how many points the offense scores. Scoring will help short term ticket sales but long term wins will only come with solid decision making both on and off the field.

colin
11-07-2002, 02:01 PM
Over all KG as done a fine job, he just needs to focus on balancing the O more.

Marcos20
11-07-2002, 04:46 PM
we need to run a little more... but.. think these.. when we get the ball all games we'r behind in the score ... so ... we pass pass pass ....