PDA

View Full Version : Things to get off of my chest!

Pride
09-13-2004, 06:47 PM
:fury:

1. Mike Williams looked terrible out there. Was beaten consistently, and out of breath in the 3rd quarter.

2. 1st and goal from the 3, and we get a Field Goal. Pathetic. Everyone in the stadium (including the jags obviously) was looking for a pass on 3rd down. Bad play call.

3. Opening festivities were the worst I have seen in my 15 years of being a Bills fan. No player intros, poorly timed flyover, cargo planes?, no fireworks, overall I give the pre-game stadium festivities an F minus! After watching the Pats, and later after watching the Broncos, and other stadiums around the league, the ralph was pathetic!

4. Lindell needs to go. No KOffs reached the endzone, poor on FG's.

5. Defense didnt blitz (take risks) enough. Especially on the last drive.

6. Offense needed to go deep at least 3 times throughout the game. Anyone else notice the safeties walking up prior to the plays? We didnt attempt to try out the newly enforced CB holding emphasis.

7. Stop running T Henry around end! I love TH, but do NOT run him on sweeps! He isnt fast enough, nor does he have the cutback ability with his sized frame. Keep him between the tackles!

8. To go with #7, use McGahee for Sweeps, pitch outs, etc.

9. Get Clements off of punt return team. There are plenty of 3rd stringers available for that!

10. BOOO for the new 9 AM parking lot entrance time. Although we got in SUPER early, it required some serious driving skills on my part :dance: but while we were waiting in line, with thousands of cars, it made for a traffic nightmare that will need to be dealt with.

WHEW!

The_Philster
09-13-2004, 07:00 PM
Most of this stuff I couldn't agree more on, but these two begged comment

3. Opening festivities were the worst I have seen in my 15 years of being a Bills fan. No player intros, poorly timed flyover, cargo planes?, no fireworks, overall I give the pre-game stadium festivities an F minus! After watching the Pats, and later after watching the Broncos, and other stadiums around the league, the ralph was pathetic!
I kinda liked the babe doing the anthem :naughty: Mila...still working on her first R&B CD

10. BOOO for the new 9 AM parking lot entrance time. Although we got in SUPER early, it required some serious driving skills on my part :dance: but while we were waiting in line, with thousands of cars, it made for a traffic nightmare that will need to be dealt with.

WHEW!Try dealing with it on a regular basis..Kenny got there at 7:15 am with us close behind and we STILL had people in front of us. :shakeno: I hope they get this lawsuit settled quick...and maybe things can return to normal :pray:

Pride
09-13-2004, 07:05 PM
I thought this was NFL policy??? What lawsuit? fill us in please.

Armpalm Ali Musch
09-13-2004, 07:06 PM
The chick who did the anthem wasn't good looking at all in the face. She was really busted. Her body was tight and she was thin but if you got a good look of that face, blah!

Had alot of make-up on too.

The_Philster
09-13-2004, 07:21 PM
I thought this was NFL policy??? What lawsuit? fill us in please.Yes, it is an NFL policy but until this lawsuit, the Bills were one of the teams that didn't enforce it. I think I heard that San Diego didn't either. :scratch:
What happened was that some drunk left Giants Stadium and hit someone...paralyzing them. The lady (I believe the actual victim) filed a lawsuit against the guy, the Giants, and the NFL. The incident happened about 6 years ago...lawsuit was filed last season.

The_Philster
09-13-2004, 07:22 PM
The chick who did the anthem wasn't good looking at all in the face. She was really busted. Her body was tight and she was thin but if you got a good look of that face, blah!

Had alot of make-up on too.
I don't know...I've got her picture in the gameday program right on front of you (no comments from the peanut gallery) and she looks pretty cute.

Typ0
09-13-2004, 07:43 PM
There were no player introductions because they were introduced as a unit like the pats did in the superbowl a couple years ago...just as much yuck.

mybills
09-13-2004, 07:53 PM
Yes, it is an NFL policy but until this lawsuit, the Bills were one of the teams that didn't enforce it. I think I heard that San Diego didn't either. :scratch:
What happened was that some drunk left Giants Stadium and hit someone...paralyzing them. The lady (I believe the actual victim) filed a lawsuit against the guy, the Giants, and the NFL. The incident happened about 6 years ago...lawsuit was filed last season.

Whether it's settled or not, I doubt it will change anything. Some guy got killed crossing the street at Gillette at this years' opener. Who's to say that his family won't sue too? :idunno:

The_Philster
09-13-2004, 07:55 PM
Oh God..I hope the idiot who hit him is loaded (with money, we know he had to have been loaded the other way)

SABURZFAN
09-13-2004, 10:05 PM
I don't know...I've got her picture in the gameday program right on front of you (no comments from the peanut gallery) and she looks pretty cute.

it's amazing what airbrushing can do for a woman.

The_Philster
09-14-2004, 02:58 AM
it's amazing what airbrushing can do for a woman.
I also saw her from closer than many saw her as she was standing in the tunnel for a little while (I think she was there just before the half talking to Kemp and a few of the other old-timers.)

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-14-2004, 07:37 AM
If you used 7 & 8, wouldn't teams get a sens of what you are about to do when #20 and 21 are on the field?

Pride
09-14-2004, 08:26 AM
If you used 7 & 8, wouldn't teams get a sens of what you are about to do when #20 and 21 are on the field?
I agree, but I am not saying stick to it religiously. Simply use them in ways that suit their talents.

Billsbabee
09-14-2004, 08:57 AM
Nice unload Pride, I'm with ya on all of it.

Hemlepp53
09-14-2004, 09:05 AM
Good Input Pride... Some I can Agree and that which I dont I cant because I wasnt at the game.. !!!

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-14-2004, 11:04 AM
poorly timed flyover, cargo planes?

The other planes must be busy with other things these days.

mchurchfie
09-14-2004, 11:07 AM
Good take Pride..I agree on all counts.:up:

The_Philster
09-14-2004, 03:59 PM
still...they had awful timing. Anyone know what exactly they were? Army, perhaps? :idunno:

User Manuel
09-14-2004, 04:09 PM
still...they had awful timing. Anyone know what exactly they were? Army, perhaps? :idunno:

AF Reserves C-150s it looked like on TV. Disappointing. I think they all paled to last years pre-game. That one was great.

User Manuel
09-14-2004, 04:10 PM

Those pesky wars in Afghansitan and Iraq........nahhhhhhhh.

helmetguy
09-14-2004, 04:11 PM

Actually, Phil, I distinctly remember seeing "USAF" on the underside of the wings as they flew over. I was a little surprized that you didn't point it out to me.

The_Philster
09-14-2004, 04:34 PM
Actually, Phil, I distinctly remember seeing "USAF" on the underside of the wings as they flew over. I was a little surprized that you didn't point it out to me.
With the bad timing, I must've blocked that out of my mind. :cynic:

helmetguy
09-14-2004, 04:41 PM
With the bad timing, I must've blocked that out of my mind. :cynic:

Selective memory, huh?

The_Philster
09-14-2004, 04:42 PM
Selective memory, huh?
Shame :sadwalk:
I'd expect the Navy or Army to screw that up...but not the Air Force

Typ0
09-14-2004, 07:54 PM
Shame :sadwalk:
I'd expect the Navy or Army to screw that up...but not the Air Force

screw what up?

The_Philster
09-14-2004, 07:56 PM
screw what up?
the timing of the fly-by...those are usually timed at the end of the Star-Spangled Banner, not when the song is just getting started. :cynic:

Dozerdog
09-14-2004, 07:58 PM
I saw them circling a few miles out before hand- they are low & slow- hard to time

Typ0
09-14-2004, 08:05 PM
I don't know crap about planes...but I see them flying around here ALL the time. I would expect that plane is the primary inventory at Niagara Falls Air Force Base and it was a regional contribution.