PDA

View Full Version : I need a report on the 64 Bills.

Earthquake Enyart
09-14-2004, 06:21 AM
How did the old guys look? Coach Saban there?

The_Philster
09-14-2004, 03:38 PM
Didn't see Saban myself :idunno:
According to the program, the following players were there
Barber-Bass-Behrman-Bemiller-Byrd-Carlton-Debenion-Dugan-Dunaway-Edgerson-Ferguson-Flint-Groman-Hudson-Jacobs-Keating-Kemp-Laskey-McDole-Mills-Ross-Rutkowski-Shaw-Billy Smith-Stratton-Sykes-Warlick-Warner

BAM
09-14-2004, 03:51 PM
Kardshark, his brother, and my friend Corey and I passed them all walking to their meeting room at the Holiday Inn... We heard a bunch of loud old guys coming toward us in the hall and when we walked past the door it said Buffalo Bills Alumni, later they all hopped in an H2 stretch limo as we were walking out of the hotel's bar :up:

They all seemed fine (and drunk) t0 me :boozer:

SABURZFAN
09-14-2004, 06:17 PM
Didn't see Saban myself :idunno:
According to the program, the following players were there
Barber-Bass-Behrman-Bemiller-Byrd-Carlton-Debenion-Dugan-Dunaway-Edgerson-Ferguson-Flint-Groman-Hudson-Jacobs-Keating-Kemp-Laskey-McDole-Mills-Ross-Rutkowski-Shaw-Billy Smith-Stratton-Sykes-Warlick-Warner

doesn't EE have you on ignore?how would he know what you're saying?

The_Philster
09-14-2004, 06:18 PM
doesn't EE have you on ignore?how would he know what you're saying?
How would he keep negging me if he had me on ignore? :mad:

Dozerdog
09-14-2004, 06:26 PM
I was going to post something when i got home- but got sidetracked-

It was 10 minutes of Ralph rambling on incoherently- I give him 2 years tops - I just kept thinking Where is the number for the Ted Williams Popcicle farm?

Ralph- I remember.........Jack Kemp threw a touchdown...........I remember we played football.....we won ......

I don't know if you are into the Indy 500- but up until just a few years ago they would wheel out old lady Holman to say "Start your engines" ....and in the latter years she was a quivering prune who could barely speak let alone hold a coherent thought. Ralph never looked older and more incoherent. They gave them all replicas of the AFL trophy, Ralh admitted he couldn't even hold one because it was too heavy. Mrs Wilson was bench pressing it pretty easily.

Jack kemp stepped up and said a few words- he remembered some of those not there- (Sestak, Tracey)

They ran a very cool video of the two championship games, Rutkowski was giving his reflections on the Jumbo-tron.

Ralph rambled on way too long- but it seemed no one dare to step in and interrupt. Van Miller was present. Other than that, from 313, all i saw was the back of a bunch of old guys (30 maybe?) in blazers from 100 yards.

Dozerdog
09-14-2004, 06:31 PM
They never introduced the players individually.

I wondered when they introduced the defense "As a unit" to start the game, that they would then introduce the old guys instead - that would have been cool- I guess they couldn't sprint the cheerleader line too well though...