PDA

View Full Version : No Huddle?

justasportsfan
09-14-2004, 08:07 AM
We ran it for a series and moved the ball until we got a penalty. Drew has always wanted to run it and I think we should try it every now and then.

We've got two able rbacks that could tire out a D and we are deep at wr as well.

mysticsoto
09-14-2004, 08:11 AM
If we do it should be every now and then only. We are now a ball control offense and that means using up the clock and running and running and running.

That being said, I would like to see Drew become more intelligent and act more like Manning. For example, if the Defense isn't set or they have too many men on the field, call a play and rush up quickly and see if you can get a penalty out of it.

I so miss Kelly and the extremely intelligent quarterback plays that can help a team out!

Forward_Lateral
09-14-2004, 09:58 AM
I have to say, the way Drew and the Offense moved the ball in the no huddle impressed me. Jacksonville looked confused and on their heels. I think this is something we should do against Oakland and their old fat guys.

Hemlepp53
09-14-2004, 10:08 AM
I have to say, the way Drew and the Offense moved the ball in the no huddle impressed me. Jacksonville looked confused and on their heels. I think this is something we should do against Oakland and their old fat guys.

LoL.. was the old fat guy comment ment for Sapp and Crew In Oakland??? Drew Needs to Run The Offense however he an productively...

Michael82
09-14-2004, 10:18 AM
except one thing...if we do the no-huddle at home...

The fans shouldn't be cheering really loud. They should be quiet. :mad:

justasportsfan
09-14-2004, 10:29 AM

Oh relax. We weren't doing the wave during the no huddle. Tell the bills to put up some scores and maybe the fans won't be bored stiff into doing the wave. The fans did their part cheering and making noise. The team should start doing their part.

Michael82
09-14-2004, 10:31 AM
Oh relax. We weren't doing the wave during the no huddle. Tell the bills to put up some scores and maybe the fans won't be bored stiff into doing the wave. The fans did their part cheering and making noise. The team should start doing their part.
I agree. I'd love to see other scores more often, or maybe replays from the other games to keep us entertained.

Hemlepp53
09-14-2004, 10:31 AM

Mikey you know my stance on noise in the stadium at home. But for those who dont i will repeat it ... There should be no time during a game when we are at home that while the Bills Offense is on the field we shouldnt hear sh**.. we should be able to hear the fat ass D Line breathing heavy and all that crap.. While the Bills Defense is on the Field we should be able to hear sh**... Nothing... Crank it up when our D is on the field and Shut it Up when the Offense is on the field.. Common sense...

mchurchfie
09-14-2004, 10:36 AM
We moved the ball well in the no-huddle. Vallerial :curse:ed that series up too with when he jumped early...I hope we didn't inherit another Ruben Brown. :doh:

Michael82
09-14-2004, 10:51 AM
Mikey you know my stance on noise in the stadium at home. But for those who dont i will repeat it ... There should be no time during a game when we are at home that while the Bills Offense is on the field we shouldnt hear sh**.. we should be able to hear the fat ass D Line breathing heavy and all that crap.. While the Bills Defense is on the Field we should be able to hear sh**... Nothing... Crank it up when our D is on the field and Shut it Up when the Offense is on the field.. Common sense...
:bf1:

I'm beginning to think that maybe the Bills should post some rules on the jumbotron or something or make a public address on the speakers. :up:

Hemlepp53
09-14-2004, 01:53 PM
correct.. if ya dont know now ya know.... type of statement

finsrclowns
09-14-2004, 02:35 PM
We ran it for a series and moved the ball until we got a penalty. Drew has always wanted to run it and I think we should try it every now and then.

We've got two able rbacks that could tire out a D and we are deep at wr as well.

I like the no huddle. We should keep using it as a change of pace every week.