PDA

View Full Version : Garderner

JefftheBillsfan
07-29-2002, 10:33 AM
What's going on with him. Im pretty sure he hasn't signed, but why not? Do the Bills have the bucks to go after him now that everyone is signed?

Tatonka
07-29-2002, 01:23 PM
/kicks the dead horse

=)

JefftheBillsfan
07-29-2002, 01:46 PM
uhhh.... jeffthebillsfan is confused...oh well i'd be lying if i said that that was a rareity.

Phins054
07-29-2002, 03:00 PM
Go after Gardener...He's a quality guy whom the other players will look up to and respect...NOT.

The Shadow
07-29-2002, 03:06 PM
From Len Pasquarelli at ESPN.com:

"The Washington Redskins might sign free agent defensive tackle Daryl Gardener, cut by the Miami Dolphins last week, but no one else is beating down his door right now. Gardener rubbed Houston Texans officials, who were very interested in him before his visit there, the wrong way during a brief meeting. He complained the club dispatched a town car, and not a limousine, to ferry him from the airport to the practice facility. He was, one Texans staffer told ESPN.com, notably out of shape. After a seven-minute workout, the Texans had seen enough, and sent Gardener packing without a contract offer. The Detroit Lions, with a pair of ailing defensive tackles in Luther Elliss and Shaun Rogers, also checked out Gardener and weren't particularly impressed. There is even a split on him in the Washington organization, but no one seems to be heeding any of the detractors on the Redskins staff."

Buffalo shouldn't touch Gardener with a 10-ft pole. This is still a fairly young team and we want them to learn good habits, not bad ones.

clumping platelets
07-29-2002, 06:54 PM
No thanks

Sign DE Chidi Ahanotu

John Doe
07-29-2002, 07:13 PM
Perhaps we should start an exchange program with the Dolphins: they take our worthless scrubs (Nails) and we take their cancers (Gardner).

BillsNYC
07-29-2002, 07:39 PM
hmm..i'd rather price...

iceblizzard69
07-29-2002, 08:44 PM
If you want a guy with a horrible attitude who fights with coaches, then Gardener is your guy. He also has a bad back and is always injured. He went to Houston to meet with the Texans officials, and his attitude was so bad that they cut the meeting short. I am so happy he is gone, he would have sucked as a DE anyway.