X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

A question

In section 122 there seems to be a debate. We have about 5 rows in a row that are very rowdy and get up and scream and go nuts especially on defense. There are these little *****es that sit like 4 rows behind us that constantly complain that we are standing and cheering. They even had the security guard come down and tell us to sit. WTF is up with that. What is with these lame asses??? First of all we are at a football game not a tennis match. Secondly we sit in the end zone. What a joke.
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

That sucks. I had someone tell me to sit down once. I told them to stand up.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
      Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
      • Jan 2004

people like that really piss me off. if they don't like the atmosphere of a football game, stay the **** home. i never for the life of me could understand how people can go to a pro football game and just want to sit there and be quiet.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
        That sucks. I had someone tell me to sit down once. I told them to stand up.
        I do the same thing and when they get mad at me when I'm standing, I then motion my hands to get everyone else off their lazy asses.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

It is so lame. Even the security guard thought that they were lame. The fd up thing is they made just me row sit and not the rows in front of us.

Comment

• Pride
            • Jul 2002

hahaha I noticed them too. like 3 or 4 morons who would stand up, turn around, and yell at everyone... ON EVERY PLAY! I mean come on.. there are times to get loud, then times to enjoy the game. 1st and 10 at their own 30 isnt a time to get crazy rowdy!

Comment

• Bill Brasky
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
              I do the same thing and when they get mad at me when I'm standing, I then motion my hands to get everyone else off their lazy asses.
              Seriously. I just don't get it. The only thing I could understand is if you're cursing and there are kids around, then I would listen to them. But telling you to sit down is just ridiculous. You paid for the seat, do whatever you want!! If they don't like it, tough ****.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                Well when you stand, it's like a stadium eclipse.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jfreeman
                  Seriously. I just don't get it. The only thing I could understand is if you're cursing and there are kids around, then I would listen to them. But telling you to sit down is just ridiculous. You paid for the seat, do whatever you want!! If they don't like it, tough ****.
                  Exactly. There is a huge difference between getting into the game, and being obnoxious.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Pride
                    hahaha I noticed them too. like 3 or 4 morons who would stand up, turn around, and yell at everyone... ON EVERY PLAY! I mean come on.. there are times to get loud, then times to enjoy the game. 1st and 10 at their own 30 isnt a time to get crazy rowdy!
                    I am not turning around and yelling for everyone else to get up and yell, but to tell you the truth I don't mind when people do that(for the most part). the ten rows in front of us pretty much just sit there the entire game.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                      • Jul 2002

Exactly. There is a huge difference between getting into the game, and being obnoxious.

I go nuts just about every play our D is out there but I don't try to get everyone going. The guy a section over does that. It's very annoying.
                      Resign our own guys!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                        • Jan 2003

For me personally, I don't like it when the guys in front of me would get up on every play, I mean EVERY PLAY. It gets kind of irritating if you are sitting trying to watch the game and a guy jumps up just as every play starts. Granted, I like to sit in the better seats too, and many of the people in those seats usually stay seated.

This is one of the reasons I don't go to the games. I get to sit in the comfort of my own house with refresments and a bathroom that I don't have to wait for.

Now I like the atmosphere at a game, and it is exciting to see a big play develop and it brings you out of your seat. Just not for every play.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                          For me personally, I don't like it when the guys in front of me would get up on every play, I mean EVERY PLAY. It gets kind of irritating if you are sitting trying to watch the game and a guy jumps up just as every play starts. Granted, I like to sit in the better seats too, and many of the people in those seats usually stay seated.

This is one of the reasons I don't go to the games. I get to sit in the comfort of my own house with refresments and a bathroom that I don't have to wait for.

Now I like the atmosphere at a game, and it is exciting to see a big play develop and it brings you out of your seat. Just not for every play.
                          See you are smart. You realize that people are going to get up and irritate you so you choose to watch at home which is more enjoyable for you.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths

I will stand and yell for most every play on defense.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                              • Jan 2004

Well when you stand, it's like a stadium eclipse.

times 2

Comment

Working...
                              X