PDA

View Full Version : A question

THATHURMANATOR
09-14-2004, 10:49 AM
In section 122 there seems to be a debate. We have about 5 rows in a row that are very rowdy and get up and scream and go nuts especially on defense. There are these little *****es that sit like 4 rows behind us that constantly complain that we are standing and cheering. They even had the security guard come down and tell us to sit. WTF is up with that. What is with these lame asses??? First of all we are at a football game not a tennis match. Secondly we sit in the end zone. What a joke.

LtBillsFan66
09-14-2004, 10:51 AM
That sucks. I had someone tell me to sit down once. I told them to stand up.

Bill Brasky
09-14-2004, 10:54 AM
people like that really piss me off. if they don't like the atmosphere of a football game, stay the **** home. i never for the life of me could understand how people can go to a pro football game and just want to sit there and be quiet.

Michael82
09-14-2004, 10:55 AM
That sucks. I had someone tell me to sit down once. I told them to stand up.
I do the same thing and when they get mad at me when I'm standing, I then motion my hands to get everyone else off their lazy asses. :mad:

THATHURMANATOR
09-14-2004, 10:56 AM
It is so lame. Even the security guard thought that they were lame. The fd up thing is they made just me row sit and not the rows in front of us.

Pride
09-14-2004, 10:56 AM
hahaha I noticed them too. like 3 or 4 morons who would stand up, turn around, and yell at everyone... ON EVERY PLAY! I mean come on.. there are times to get loud, then times to enjoy the game. 1st and 10 at their own 30 isnt a time to get crazy rowdy!

Bill Brasky
09-14-2004, 10:57 AM
I do the same thing and when they get mad at me when I'm standing, I then motion my hands to get everyone else off their lazy asses. :mad:

Seriously. I just don't get it. The only thing I could understand is if you're cursing and there are kids around, then I would listen to them. But telling you to sit down is just ridiculous. You paid for the seat, do whatever you want!! If they don't like it, tough ****.

LtBillsFan66
09-14-2004, 10:59 AM
Well when you stand, it's like a stadium eclipse.

:jk:

LtBillsFan66
09-14-2004, 11:01 AM
Seriously. I just don't get it. The only thing I could understand is if you're cursing and there are kids around, then I would listen to them. But telling you to sit down is just ridiculous. You paid for the seat, do whatever you want!! If they don't like it, tough ****.
Exactly. There is a huge difference between getting into the game, and being obnoxious.

THATHURMANATOR
09-14-2004, 11:02 AM
hahaha I noticed them too. like 3 or 4 morons who would stand up, turn around, and yell at everyone... ON EVERY PLAY! I mean come on.. there are times to get loud, then times to enjoy the game. 1st and 10 at their own 30 isnt a time to get crazy rowdy!

I am not turning around and yelling for everyone else to get up and yell, but to tell you the truth I don't mind when people do that(for the most part). the ten rows in front of us pretty much just sit there the entire game.

Patrick76777
09-14-2004, 11:03 AM
Exactly. There is a huge difference between getting into the game, and being obnoxious.

I go nuts just about every play our D is out there but I don't try to get everyone going. The guy a section over does that. It's very annoying.

chernobylwraiths
09-14-2004, 11:05 AM
For me personally, I don't like it when the guys in front of me would get up on every play, I mean EVERY PLAY. It gets kind of irritating if you are sitting trying to watch the game and a guy jumps up just as every play starts. Granted, I like to sit in the better seats too, and many of the people in those seats usually stay seated.

This is one of the reasons I don't go to the games. I get to sit in the comfort of my own house with refresments and a bathroom that I don't have to wait for.

Now I like the atmosphere at a game, and it is exciting to see a big play develop and it brings you out of your seat. Just not for every play.

THATHURMANATOR
09-14-2004, 11:09 AM
For me personally, I don't like it when the guys in front of me would get up on every play, I mean EVERY PLAY. It gets kind of irritating if you are sitting trying to watch the game and a guy jumps up just as every play starts. Granted, I like to sit in the better seats too, and many of the people in those seats usually stay seated.

This is one of the reasons I don't go to the games. I get to sit in the comfort of my own house with refresments and a bathroom that I don't have to wait for.

Now I like the atmosphere at a game, and it is exciting to see a big play develop and it brings you out of your seat. Just not for every play.

See you are smart. You realize that people are going to get up and irritate you so you choose to watch at home which is more enjoyable for you.

THATHURMANATOR
09-14-2004, 11:09 AM

I will stand and yell for most every play on defense.

Bill Brasky
09-14-2004, 11:14 AM
Well when you stand, it's like a stadium eclipse.

:jk:

:roflmao: times 2

Michael82
09-14-2004, 11:16 AM
I will stand and yell for most every play on defense.
So will I and if anyone yells at me. I will tell them to go **** themselves. :mad:

THATHURMANATOR
09-14-2004, 11:17 AM
YOU GO MIKE!!!!

BAM
09-14-2004, 11:17 AM
In section 122 there seems to be a debate. We have about 5 rows in a row that are very rowdy and get up and scream and go nuts especially on defense. There are these little *****es that sit like 4 rows behind us that constantly complain that we are standing and cheering. They even had the security guard come down and tell us to sit. WTF is up with that. What is with these lame asses??? First of all we are at a football game not a tennis match. Secondly we sit in the end zone. What a joke.

That's ******ed those people are :loser:'s

Michael82
09-14-2004, 11:19 AM
YOU GO MIKE!!!!
:hi5:

Ebenezer
09-14-2004, 11:19 AM
as long as you aren't yelling obsentities or going at another fan directly, as long as it is a point in the game when the fans are suppose to get loud then who cares??

Earthquake Enyart
09-14-2004, 11:20 AM
That's why I buy the most expensive seats. To stay away form the mongoloid masses.

Valerie
09-14-2004, 11:26 AM
I like going to the games, but I find that I'm easily distracted. If I'm at home or in a bar watching the game, I pay much more attention. And, the bathroom lines for the women are RIDICULOUS! I got up with a minute left in the 2nd, figuring I'd beat the crowd. By the time I got back to my seat, we were already 3 minutes into the 3rd!:mad:

Ebenezer
09-14-2004, 11:37 AM
I like going to the games, but I find that I'm easily distracted. If I'm at home or in a bar watching the game, I pay much more attention. And, the bathroom lines for the women are RIDICULOUS! I got up with a minute left in the 2nd, figuring I'd beat the crowd. By the time I got back to my seat, we were already 3 minutes into the 3rd!:mad:
never go before half time...

Bmax
09-14-2004, 12:50 PM
Was two cute chicks making out for most of the thrid quarter.....security told them they had to stop because people were complaining....

What a country......You go to see a football game and a prono breaks out ...

Bmax :shocked:

THATHURMANATOR
09-14-2004, 12:59 PM
Thats awesome. What section?

Michael82
09-14-2004, 01:02 PM
Was two cute chicks making out for most of the thrid quarter.....security told them they had to stop because people were complaining....

No pics?!?! WTF!!! :mad:

northernbillfan
09-14-2004, 01:20 PM
Tell them to move to the family section.

Oh wait, they have kids in that section who probably go just as crazy.

chernobylwraiths
09-14-2004, 01:29 PM

What the hell did they have to complain about. If they didn't like it, just don't look. I assume they had all of their clothes on. That's like complaining about people because all they did is drink beer all day. "Excuse me sir, would you mind not drinking that beer? There are people complaining that you are distracting them."

Icer
09-14-2004, 02:09 PM
That's part of the reason why I'd rather stay home to watch the games.

THATHURMANATOR
09-14-2004, 04:01 PM
That's part of the reason why I'd rather stay home to watch the games.

girls making out??

User Manuel
09-14-2004, 04:04 PM
What bothers me is when drinks are being spilled and people are standing up for no reason at all. But to get down on a guy for being enthusiastic....time to by a big screen and save the money on the season's tix.

The_Philster
09-14-2004, 04:24 PM
What bothers me is when drinks are being spilled You've had seats near Thurm too, huh?

THATHURMANATOR
09-14-2004, 04:25 PM
What bothers me is when drinks are being spilled and people are standing up for no reason at all. But to get down on a guy for being enthusiastic....time to by a big screen and save the money on the season's tix.

Word up!

THATHURMANATOR
09-14-2004, 04:25 PM
You've had seats near Thurm too, huh?

I didn't spill **** last game!!!!

Cntrygal
09-14-2004, 04:37 PM

That's cause you stopped to buy a bottle of water (or whatever). I got in line after you and made it back to my seat right before kickoff. :D

The_Philster
09-14-2004, 04:41 PM
I didn't spill **** last game!!!!
Only because you didn't drink.

Thing is, didn't I see you take a sip? :huh: For some reason I thought I saw you finish off half of your buddy's beer the one time. :idunno:

THATHURMANATOR
09-14-2004, 04:42 PM
Only because you didn't drink.

Thing is, didn't I see you take a sip? :huh: For some reason I thought I saw you finish off half of your buddy's beer the one time. :idunno:

Nope. I think you were wasted or something Phil. I drank before the game but not during.

The_Philster
09-14-2004, 04:44 PM
Nope. I think you were wasted or something Phil. I drank before the game but not during.
2 beers, 2 shots, and one penalty shot doesn't equate to wasted :mad:
No biggie...must've just been seeing things. :idunno:

The Natrix
09-14-2004, 06:33 PM
Personally, When no one in front of me is standing up, I don't stand up in order to be courteous to the people behind me. But, I actually like standing, so I am happy when the people or person in front of me is standing so I have a valid reason to stand. :up:

Dozerdog
09-14-2004, 06:42 PM
That's why I buy the most expensive seats. To stay away form the mongoloid masses.

My wife and I got tired of driving 360 miles each weekend just to see Mikey's ass every play. I'm into standing and yelling at opportune times- like a 3rd down stop or if we are in the red zone on offense or defense- but punts?

I then had Mikey behind me for a game- at least his ass didn't make me go deaf. Cheering/booing is cool- but "**** you Pucillo! You ****bag! ****ing Refs! Hey ralph- fire the coach! ****ing Gillbride! Mother****er! Jesus ****ing christ refs!!!! ....and that was at player intro's

On pass plays-"Run the ****ing ball!"

On Run Plays- "Why are they running? ****ing offense!!"

The_Philster
09-14-2004, 06:44 PM
:roflmao: Dozer

Dozerdog
09-14-2004, 06:46 PM
I love ya Mikey- :up:

The Natrix
09-14-2004, 06:51 PM
I then had Mikey behind me for a game- at least his ass didn't make me go deaf. Cheering/booing is cool- but "**** you Pucillo! You ****bag! ****ing Refs! Hey ralph- fire the coach! ****ing Gillbride! Mother****er! Jesus ****ing christ refs!!!! ....and that was at player intro's

He sounds angry. Anger originates from hurt.

The Natrix
09-14-2004, 06:52 PM
Do you hurt inside, Mikey?

THATHURMANATOR
09-14-2004, 06:55 PM
I never Knew Mike had such a Foul mouth.

Bmax
09-15-2004, 12:46 AM
they were in section 312 row 26 or 28.......

I wonder if they are season ticket holders !!!! :star:

bmax

Parrotfish
09-15-2004, 01:36 AM
Yeah, Thathurm-I hear ya. Remember not so long ago, when you screamed and pounded the backs of chairs for every offensive play by an opponent in the Ralph.(actually it was still RICH then)? When did this new breed of "pseudo-fan" start showing up in our house? If you don't like fan participation, STAY HOME. It is the duty of every Bills fan to protect our house. Opponents couldn't hear themselves think a few years back. I'm not saying everyone in the building has to scream every D play, but don't get on my case if I do. I'm not in your living room. This team needs all the help it can get at home. And yes, the crowd does make a difference in football-unlike any other pro sport. :peace:

SABURZFAN
09-15-2004, 07:33 AM
My wife and I got tired of driving 360 miles each weekend just to see Mikey's ass every play. I'm into standing and yelling at opportune times- like a 3rd down stop or if we are in the red zone on offense or defense- but punts?

Gametime Forecast-Sunny and 73 degrees.

Gametime Forecast sitting in front of Mikey-Windy with a chance of Rain and 103 degrees.

Earthquake Enyart
09-15-2004, 07:54 AM

If someone was sitting near me yelling like that, I'd have them removed.

Personally, I don't think that profanity should be tolerated. It doesn't matter if children are present or not. I don't want to be sitting near some douche bag spewing the f bomb every 2 seconds. If I did, I would have stayed married.

That's why I spend as much as I can to stay away from the riff raff. If I'm going to a Sox or Blackhawk game, I'm buying the most expensive seats available. I won't sit in the upper tank in either place to listen to drunken butt holes.

Michael82
09-15-2004, 11:03 AM
I never Knew Mike had such a Foul mouth.
:couch:

Michael82
09-15-2004, 11:05 AM
I do not swear that much! I drop an OCCASIONAL F-bomb. But I tone it done at times. Ask Ally...or the lady next to me. I didn't use the f-word once at the game on Sunday. And I don't appreciate being told that all I say is ****, ****, ****. Because I don't! Sooo, shut the **** up! :mad:

Michael82
09-15-2004, 11:06 AM

And I never got up for punts...maybe kickoffs, but not punts. Most of the time when I'm getting up, it's because I see people behind me start to get up, so I join in. Also, I'm usually getting up to take a few photos and then I sit right back down.

SaviorFlutie!
09-15-2004, 11:10 AM
what a bunch of pussies, I would have found them quite laughable.

Dozerdog
09-15-2004, 03:55 PM
they were in section 312 row 26 or 28.......

I wonder if they are season ticket holders !!!! :star:

bmax

Those were the ones I saw! I am a season tix holder in 313, row 19

Dozerdog
09-15-2004, 03:56 PM
And I never got up for punts...maybe kickoffs, but not punts. Most of the time when I'm getting up, it's because I see people behind me start to get up, so I join in. Also, I'm usually getting up to take a few photos and then I sit right back down.

LOL.......you're in row 4 and there is a 4 foot tall grandma with her 8 year old son in front of ya.....:snicker:

Michael82
09-15-2004, 04:18 PM
LOL.......you're in row 4 and there is a 4 foot tall grandma with her 8 year old son in front of ya.....:snicker:
:mad:

THATHURMANATOR
09-15-2004, 04:23 PM

Personally, I don't think that profanity should be tolerated. It doesn't matter if children are present or not. I don't want to be sitting near some douche bag spewing the f bomb every 2 seconds. If I did, I would have stayed married.

That's why I spend as much as I can to stay away from the riff raff. If I'm going to a Sox or Blackhawk game, I'm buying the most expensive seats available. I won't sit in the upper tank in either place to listen to drunken butt holes.

They should have you removed for being a stiff......

THATHURMANATOR
09-15-2004, 04:24 PM

What about the Occasional Fbomb?

Michael82
09-15-2004, 04:29 PM
What about the Occasional Fbomb?
EXACTLY! There is nothing wrong with an occasional F-Bomb. When the refs piss me off, it tends to slip out. Last year, I'll admit I dropped a few too many...but Gilbride and Gregg are morons and were pissing me off. :mad:

Halbert
09-15-2004, 07:29 PM
If you happen to have seen me at games, I greatly enjoy standing, jumping up and down, and screaming my enthusiastic support when I'm at the game. Depending on the game and my mood, I might feel like I want to stand up continuously. But I don't.

Truth is, there's a balance between getting your money's worth out of your price of admission versus the same right others have to enjoy theirs. They sell you a seat so it's reasonable to expect to be able to use it some or most of the time. There are also people that for reasons that are not at all obvious can't stand as much as I'd like to and it's impossible for me to know in advance who they are. So either by choice or necessity it's their right to be able to see most of the game. There will certainly be times where a 100% sitter will miss the exciting moments if they don’t choose to/can’t get a seat that accommodates sitting exclusively. But it’s not appropriate for me to infringe upon their right to their seat carte blanche.

BAM
09-15-2004, 07:48 PM

You can't be serious!

Granted, I do not swear usually or jump around like a moron, but I think its hilarious watching the ones that do! :rofl:

chernobylwraiths
09-15-2004, 08:13 PM
You can't be serious!

Granted, I do not swear usually or jump around like a moron, but I think its hilarious watching the ones that do! :rofl:

Until they spill their beer, or other bodily fluids on you. Those drunks are funny for a few minutes but three hours of them is quite tedious. I have to agree with EE here.

BAM
09-15-2004, 08:15 PM
Yah I guess I'd be a little upset getting something spilled on me, or being puked on. LOL

Luckily this hasn't happened to me yet!

chernobylwraiths
09-15-2004, 08:20 PM
Yah I guess I'd be a little upset getting something spilled on me, or being puked on. LOL

Luckily this hasn't happened to me yet!

I think you would need to go to a Dolphins game for that. They bring out the "REAL" Bills fans. :D