• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Stuart Scott

People need to write ESPN and have this guy taken off air. I couldn't understand a goddamn thing he was saying during Mondy Night Countdown.

Did anybody else catch Jaws calling Chad Pennington "Vinnie"... he did it twice.
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

I really enjoy listening to Stuart Scott. Say what you want, he is knowledgable, and IMO funny as hell!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Except for the eye thing that's a little annoying.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
        • Jul 2002

I hate him too. He's dragging down Tom Jackson too.

ESPN = MTV.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Pride
          I really enjoy listening to Stuart Scott. Say what you want, he is knowledgable, and IMO funny as hell!
          I think he can be. But why dumb everything down with ebonics?

Comment

• juice
            • Aug 2003

ScottCenter

Originally posted by jfreeman
            People need to write ESPN and have this guy taken off air. I couldn't understand a goddamn thing he was saying during Mondy Night Countdown.
            Good luck getting SS taken off the air.. He seems to be running the Show, Season 2 of "Dreamjob" and he hosted the "Best and Worst of" series.

Scott is Bermans Right Hand Man.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• The Spaz
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by billsfanone
              I think he can be. But why dumb everything down with ebonics?
              He has to "keep it real" so he doesn't seem like a "sellout". He has said quite few racial things as well.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
                Good luck getting SS taken off the air.. He seems to be running the Show, Season 2 of "Dreamjob" and he hosted the "Best and Worst of" series.

Scott is Bermans Right Hand Man.
                Nice shows. Like I said, ESPN = MTV.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                  Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                  • Jan 2004

That "Top 25" show he is hosting is one of the most horribly constructed programs I've ever seen.

I just can't stand him. Last night I felt like he was a pre-programmed catch phrase computer with a virus because he was just running one into another. I was sitting there feeling for Tom Jackson because he knows what he's talking about and he was stuck in between him and that ****** who doesn't know when to shut his ****ing mouth.

Comment

• juice
                    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by billsfanone
                    Nice shows. Like I said, ESPN = MTV.
                    I thought the "Best of " series was pretty good in the offseason, It gave you a taste of football with the Old Highlights.

Dreamjob is a ratings show thats capitolizing on "Reality TV" popularity.. Its probably one of their highest Rated shows, and thats the Name of the Game, especially in the world of sports.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Stuart used to be funny...I think he needs to go back to what he used to do or develop some new schtick...cause what he's doing now just ain't working
                      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• User Manuel
                        The Artist formerly Known as Lawesome97
                        • Nov 2003

He's trying too hard. Plus remmeber all of the sidekicks he used to have are all gone. He is like the grizzled veteran no. Come on, when TREY WINGO is your counterpart, you might feel like you have to do too much.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by jfreeman

Did anybody else catch Jaws calling Chad Pennington "Vinnie"... he did it twice.

I agree 100% and if i ever see him, i'm gonna look him right in the eye and tell him... (provided at least one of those babies is looking in my direction.. hard to tell.)

Comment

• DraftBoy
                            Administrator
                            • Jul 2002

Probably aside from Kenny Mayne the best anchor on the show. He is very smart about his football and appeals to alot of audiences both black and white. Ive seen stats where when he is on SC their ratings take a jump up. You cant argue with those results, I know for sure that when I flip through and SC is on I usually make sure to catch the whole thing the next morning if SS is on bc he is so damn funny in his clips. Dont hate!
                            COMING SOON...
                            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• helmetguy
                              Touch the helmet for luck
                              • Sep 2002

When Scott is on, ESPN is off my TV. Are Saunders and Wilbon "selling out" because they can speak intelligently and tell the story without having to resort to street slang. That's keeping it real!
                              Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                              And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

Working...
                              X