PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins away game!

Dantheman1280
09-14-2004, 06:23 PM
I am trying to get tix to the phins away game, but im sick of sitting with fin fans! Does any one know of any group of ppl that are going to the game? I would love to sit with fellow bills fans!! Please help me!

tampabay25690
09-14-2004, 10:03 PM
I am trying to get tix to the phins away game, but im sick of sitting with fin fans! Does any one know of any group of ppl that are going to the game? I would love to sit with fellow bills fans!! Please help me!

I am going to the game and sitting with a group of 100+ Bills fans....We are sitting in section 405 if you can get tixs in that section!!!!

ryjam282
09-15-2004, 07:13 AM
Dan, where are you located in Boynton?

Dantheman1280
09-15-2004, 03:03 PM
I live near Gateway and Lawerence!

Hemlepp53
09-15-2004, 03:20 PM
Boca Raton Here Fellaz... I'm looking into seats for myself I want to buy like 4 or so tickets. I have a guy who is looking into getting me 50 yard line row 8 seats.. SO HE SAYS... If you guys are interested let me know. If not and he ends up being a fu**ing :liar2: I would be interested in whatever I can get my hands on. Again let me know through E Mail, Here, or Private MEssaging. Take cAre.. Oh anyone know of a kick ass Bills Bar in our area???

THATHURMANATOR
09-15-2004, 03:21 PM
I am going to the game and sitting with a group of 100+ Bills fans....We are sitting in section 405 if you can get tixs in that section!!!!

Cool man I am going with a crew of 35 people. Not sure of the section but I can find out.

Dantheman1280
09-15-2004, 03:48 PM
Cool man I am going with a crew of 35 people. Not sure of the section but I can find out.

Do you have any extra tix?? Let me know

THATHURMANATOR
09-15-2004, 04:39 PM
I am not coordinating this so I am not sure. I can check for you though.

Dantheman1280
09-15-2004, 04:59 PM
I am not coordinating this so I am not sure. I can check for you though.

Thanks aton!! Let me know as soon as conveintly possible!

Thanks Dan

capitolneal
09-15-2004, 06:47 PM
I am also going to that game went last year and south beach is PACKED with bills fans and on saturday before the game they have a huge party at a bar in FT. Lauderdale what a great time, Party hard and see the bills, (loss sucked) but damn sure did party hard

Marvelous
09-15-2004, 10:07 PM
I used to watch all the Bills games every year @ The Ale House. Gateway & Congress. That was before direct tv i was there sunday because i had no power.

Oh and i lived in Sandpiper cove Gateway & Lawrence. haha neighbors.

I need 2 tickets also and would love to sit with fellow Bills fans for a change.

tampabay25690
09-15-2004, 10:24 PM
Boca Raton Here Fellaz... I'm looking into seats for myself I want to buy like 4 or so tickets. I have a guy who is looking into getting me 50 yard line row 8 seats.. SO HE SAYS... If you guys are interested let me know. If not and he ends up being a fu**ing :liar2: I would be interested in whatever I can get my hands on. Again let me know through E Mail, Here, or Private MEssaging. Take cAre.. Oh anyone know of a kick ass Bills Bar in our area???

I guess former Buffalo Bill Darryl Porter owns a sports bar there..
http://www.portersplace.biz/

Dantheman1280
09-16-2004, 08:30 AM
I used to watch all the Bills games every year @ The Ale House. Gateway & Congress. That was before direct tv i was there sunday because i had no power.

I need 2 tickets also and would love to sit with fellow Bills fans for a change.
wow you lived rite next to me! I live on tucks Rd that street by the little convinience store!

ryjam282
09-16-2004, 08:56 AM

I used to go and watch games sometimes at the bar behind the Town Center Mall not the Chilis but down that side road a little further, can't remember the name....Then I moved to the Ale House in Boynton, then got the Ticket..Love it.

I live near Gateway and Lawerence!

I also used to go to the Ale House, up till about 2 years ago when I got the ticket....I live in Dos Lagos, on Gateway, next to the Pollo Tropical and across the street from Via Lugano.....

Dantheman1280
09-16-2004, 09:38 AM
I also used to go to the Ale House, up till about 2 years ago when I got the ticket....I live in Dos Lagos, on Gateway, next to the Pollo Tropical and across the street from Via Lugano.....[/QUOTE]

I play baskeball at Via Lugano all the time! I live near the shell station on lawerence

Hemlepp53
09-16-2004, 02:05 PM
I guess former Buffalo Bill Darryl Porter owns a sports bar there..
http://www.portersplace.biz/

Thanks Alot Bro.... I'm going to go check that place out soon.

Hemlepp53
09-16-2004, 02:08 PM
I used to go and watch games sometimes at the bar behind the Town Center Mall not the Chilis but down that side road a little further, can't remember the name.....

You think the name of the bar was Duffy's or Nippers? Thats behind the Town Center and it's not Chilis???

ryjam282
09-16-2004, 02:57 PM
Duffy's is it......

ryjam282
09-16-2004, 02:58 PM
I play baskeball at Via Lugano all the time! I live near the shell station on lawerence

I play in there as well from time to time...Maybe we'll meet up in there sometime.

Dantheman1280
09-16-2004, 04:47 PM
I play in there as well from time to time...Maybe we'll meet up in there sometime.

Im goin out there tommarow you should come out! there is mad ppl there friday!

Hemlepp53
09-17-2004, 11:10 AM
Duffy's is it......

Thanks Alot Man.. They Serve great food too. I am going to give tehm a call and see whats up for the weekend!!!

ryjam282
09-17-2004, 11:43 AM
Duffy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich is UNBELIEVABLE. I highly reccomend it.