PDA

View Full Version : Man Halbert!

kardshark19
09-15-2004, 04:52 AM
I wish those yahoo leagues we are playing in that you commish for were for money. In the 2 points leagues I am crushing, and in the H2H I scored the 2nd most points, and only back by .3 :$:

Michael82
09-15-2004, 11:15 AM
I wish those yahoo leagues we are playing in that you commish for were for money. In the 2 points leagues I am crushing, and in the H2H I scored the 2nd most points, and only back by .3 :$:
I wish any of my Yahoo leagues were for money. I was OVER 100 points in all of them and kicked ass in half of them. I also won all of them. :up:

Halbert
09-15-2004, 02:14 PM
I guess I have to agree with both of you. I'm doing very well in the Combined leagues myself, better than any of my 9 for-money leagues. I knew I should have extorted some real money entrance fees out of you people. lol.

But it's a long season. First week results really mean nothing, I've learned, especially in head-to-head. Sometimes it's actually better to start out poorly the first week or two so you have a high waiver position, but that means much less in public Yahoo leads where Free Agents are not locked on Mon-Tues like most leagues.

I've lost big leads and made up what was seemingly impossible ground in past leagues so anything can happen. But it IS nice to start out well when you can.