PDA

View Full Version : Sportslines QB Ranking

justasportsfan
09-15-2004, 08:14 AM
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/playerrankings/regularseason/QB

26. Drew Bledsoe

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
09-15-2004, 08:23 AM
Hey, even if Drew was not prolific....he was solid.....I think he did all we could have asked him to do.....he looked as accurate as I have ever seen him, and he appeared to be very focused too.

To me it is obvious that time spent with Mularky, Clements and (most of all) Wyche is paying off.

I think we might actually have a re-born Drew Bledsoe, and that will help this team more than anything else this year once we get on track....

FTG
09-15-2004, 09:04 AM
Those rankings are just based on last weeks stats. Does anyone think Steve Mcnair is really the 32nd best QB in the league?

justasportsfan
09-15-2004, 09:10 AM
Those rankings are just based on last weeks stats. Does anyone think Steve Mcnair is really the 32nd best QB in the league?yeah. I agree. That ranking is a joke.

FTG
09-15-2004, 09:12 AM
yeah. I agree. That ranking is a joke.

yeah.............they were only right about one thing. Bledsoe being near the bottom of the list :snicker:

Uncle Jesse
09-15-2004, 09:13 AM
Yea theres no way 3. Vinny Testaverde (http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/players/playerpage/1007), is true. Not even close, i'd rather have Drew than Vinny. But i really think the only reasons hes so high is because he attempted 50 passes sunday and had a decent amount of yards passing, seeing as the were behind alot, of course hes gonna throw more. But those rankings are most def. from after week 1.

justasportsfan
09-15-2004, 09:19 AM
Actually FF top qb performers in wk. 1 :couch:

THATHURMANATOR
09-15-2004, 09:24 AM
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/playerrankings/regularseason/QB

26. Drew Bledsoe
If you want to look at that Vick, Trent Green, Leftwich, and Mcnair are rated 27, 29, 30, and 32 respectively. That is a fantasy football site.

fabolouspaul
09-15-2004, 10:22 AM
After watching Sunday's game, I have more confidence in Bledsoe than I did last year so far. On that Campbell play for a big gain with the Jags blitzing, that would've definately been a sack last season. When the Jags were blitzing, he did get the ball out very quick. VERY GOOD SIGN! Let's just hope Bledsoe can handle the pressure of being on the road. I'm very worried about that still.

Hemlepp53
09-15-2004, 10:29 AM
yeah. I agree. That ranking is a joke.

Agreed Justa... Get Real.. Thsoe arent accurate ratings. I hate the fact that this crap is even looked at by anyone. I understand where the rating is based but come on. Look at how they ranked most of the leauges prime QBs.

Bill Brasky
09-15-2004, 10:31 AM
If you want to look at that Vick, Trent Green, Leftwich, and Mcnair are rated 27, 29, 30, and 32 respectively. That is a fantasy football site.

Vick belongs that low anyways, with his all-pro passer rating.

Hemlepp53
09-15-2004, 10:32 AM
Hey, even if Drew was not prolific....he was solid.....I think he did all we could have asked him to do.....he looked as accurate as I have ever seen him, and he appeared to be very focused too.

To me it is obvious that time spent with Mularky, Clements and (most of all) Wyche is paying off.

I think we might actually have a re-born Drew Bledsoe, and that will help this team more than anything else this year once we get on track....

Sounds good to me. We need Drew to be in Top Form and he looked a hell of alot better. Wyche is doing what we asked of him... Still a comfort we got Losman in the wing for the future...