PDA

View Full Version : Lets Put this one behind Us!!!!

tampabay25690
09-15-2004, 09:32 AM
Hey guys Lets just try to put this awful loss behind us. We have Oakland coming up and lets just hope the team fixes some mistakes and we will be 1-1 after Sun Nite!!!!! We will go into the bye and the coaches can get the team together so we have a good rest of the season.

I know this loss was a tough one to swallow, but we have to move on and hope the Bills can too.....

ryven
09-15-2004, 09:48 AM
I agree!

Lets go BILLS!

Pride
09-15-2004, 09:50 AM
This is a chat board. This is what we do! We analyze every single facet of the game, then make educated assumptions for the next game based on what we already know.

We know the OL sucks
We know the Playcalling needs to get better
We know we need to stretch the field.

I could go on and on.

mybills
09-15-2004, 09:56 AM
I agree. Right after the game I said, "it's only one game."
I'm choosing to stay positive! :up:

Hemlepp53
09-15-2004, 10:03 AM
Hey guys Lets just try to put this awful loss behind us. We have Oakland coming up and lets just hope the team fixes some mistakes and we will be 1-1 after Sun Nite!!!!! We will go into the bye and the coaches can get the team together so we have a good rest of the season.

I know this loss was a tough one to swallow, but we have to move on and hope the Bills can too.....

:clap: Good Man... Well Said.. One Game Means nothing.. Look how long we as Bills Fans have Waited in the past. A winning season is upon us fellaz... Just sit back and let the Staff fix the problems and let MM shake off the Rookie Frist game gitters... Now its back to the drawing board and we will fair alright.. Remember we are in Oakland Playing Oakland after a Loss.. So we both will be hungery for a win.. The D Line of the raiders should be a good test for our O Line... I'm sure Sapp and crew are looking for exploit any weakness they can find. I for one am not concerned.. NEw Season.. New Coaching Staff.. New way of doing things...

BTW.. In Madden Franchise mode I started the season with a loss to Jacksonville and am now 9 - 3 .. So who knows I joking tell my friends and wife that this is a good sign... LoL.. Lets buckle downa nd ride this season out with our heads high and our Hopes higher...

LETS GO BUFFALO.. LETS GO... :dance:

Hemlepp53
09-15-2004, 10:05 AM
This is a chat board. This is what we do! We analyze every single facet of the game, then make educated assumptions for the next game based on what we already know.

We know the OL sucks

I could go on and on.

We all could but.. Why :deadhorse ... LoL.. Lets Relax and watch Football..

Hemlepp53
09-15-2004, 10:08 AM
I agree. Right after the game I said, "it's only one game."
I'm choosing to stay positive! :up:

Correct... One Down and many to go... A Positive Attitude is something we Bill Fans have to have.. I Mean If we didnt how many of us would still be around come season opener.. Fans Of Teh Bills Pride ourselves on our Faith and Hope that one day our DAY will come and we can dump all the Sh** that gets slung at us on everyone else.. Sh** I just want a winning season and a playoff apperance... 10 - 6 and Playoff apperance.. That enough for me to walk around shooting off my Sh** Gun in everyone direction... :machgun:

tampabay25690
09-15-2004, 10:38 AM

We know the OL sucks

I could go on and on.

So will we talk about this single game all year?????

I know what you are saying but we need to stay positive, everyday when I come on this site I don't wanna get down again....SUN was bad enough just like all of us DIE hard fans!!!!!