PDA

View Full Version : One thing about being a bills fan

Billsouth
09-15-2004, 01:36 PM
is that we are resilient and so is our organizaiton. no other club (or fans) will ever be able to 4 straight superbowls. what about homerun throwback? we have over come worse adversity than losing the first game of the season on the last play.

I enjoy reading all the media pinheads that are declaring that the loss will be devastating to our young franchise.

B.S. i think it will motivate our team and bring them closer. it will provide a great opportunity for mularkey to be a leader and the run starts NOW! just like the 4 bowls, homerun throwback, and the goal that was not (hockey), the loss to the jags is yesterdays news.

lets put an end to the assigning the blame and remove that stupid poll from this website.

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-15-2004, 01:38 PM
I also think that our women Bill's fans can take a chair to the face better than they can in Oakland.

Drive 4 Five
09-15-2004, 02:44 PM
It certainly has not been easy being a Bills fan these last few years. Actually more like since Kelly & Co. resigned. All I can say is that I am FU$@&NG miserable right now. These guys always break my heart.

LtBillsFan66
09-15-2004, 02:45 PM
I think it's hard to measure fandom. I've seen my fair share of fairweather Bills fans... I usually don't debate who has better fans.

Patrick76777
09-15-2004, 02:52 PM
I enjoy reading all the media pinheads that are declaring that the loss will be devastating to our young franchise.

Just the media trying to be poetic. They love asking at the end of the season, what the turning point of the season was. It's very annoying. If we win 7 in a row now they say it was the turning point the other way and it brought the team together.

Mr. Miyagi
09-15-2004, 02:52 PM
I also think that our women Bill's fans can take a chair to the face better than they can in Oakland.
:rofl: That's because their faces couldn't be any more disfigured than they already are?

Hemlepp53
09-15-2004, 03:28 PM
It certainly has not been easy being a Bills fan these last few years. Actually more like since Kelly & Co. resigned. All I can say is that I am FU$@&NG miserable right now. These guys always break my heart.

Very True.. It hasnt been easy... Draft after Draft.. Super Bowl after Super Bowl we all hope that next Season is our time. Many come and Go from our Line up and many fans come and go. All I can say Ive been in some odd situations because I'm a Bills fan and at the end of the Season its always worth it wether it be 10 - 6 or 6 - 10 ... REPRESENT TO THE FULLEST... Remember guys I'm 30 minutes north of Miami.. So If you think its hard being a Bills Fan In Buffalo... YOu got no IDEA.. LoL.. Line Em Up And Knock Em Down.. Lets Get That First Down... LETS GO BUFFALO...

:violin: Quit Crying Guys... You Know You Love The Bills And The Crap We Take As Fans!!!

northernbillfan
09-15-2004, 03:36 PM
One thing I've learned about being a Bills fan is that the team finds new ways to lose every year, thus finding new ways to break my (and your) heart(s).

It's tough love, but it is love and that is a bond that can't be broken by some fluke play at the end of a game.

I'm a Bills fan for life, no matter how much they choke.

Billsouth
09-15-2004, 06:53 PM
ok we lost the game but it is just that ONE game.

think of it this way, what do the bills have in common with:

chiefs
panthers
colts
cowboys
bucs

WE ALL LOST OUR FIRST GAME.

would it feel any better if the jags just drove down on us and scored as opposed to the last play?

how about if we lost 31-0 (like the pats did last year on opening day)

JayWood
09-15-2004, 07:51 PM
As much as it kills me to see this team beat itself half the time i will be a Bills fan till the day i die. Patriot fans can rub it in my face all they want, but at least i know that i have been with my team, and will always be with my team through all the good and all the bad. and not jump on the bandwagon after winning the super bowl (just as the majority of Pats fans have done) They make me soooooo sick listening to them, and its not jealousy it's that i have a love and dedication to the Buffalo Bills and they probably couldnt even name more than 10 people on the Super Bowl Patriots team. Instead they go to the games in there polo shirts and dress pants only because the owner of their company has season tickets...OMG i hate fairweather fans. I bleed Buffalo Red and Blue, and always will.

You think its hard being a Bills fan, I am a Red Sox and a Bills fan...the big guy upstairs must really want to punish me...HAHAHA