PDA

View Full Version : What game are watching this Sunday

blcny
11-07-2002, 03:34 PM
Since the Bills have the bye week, what game are you interested in watching?

I'm looking forward to seeing the Atlanta vs. Pittsburg game. I want to watch M. Vick go against a good defense. See if he has what it takes to be a big time QB. The Denver vs Oakland game should be a good matchup.

Who are you going for in the Jets vs. Phins game. I hope the Jets win, it helps us out in the standings.
:cheers:

Novacane
11-07-2002, 03:43 PM
I'll be switching through all the games to keep an eye on my fantasy players.

venis2k1
11-07-2002, 03:54 PM
Chargers-Rams,Pats-Da Bears, and the Fins-Jets game

mybills
11-07-2002, 04:11 PM
anyone who's on the rest of our schedule that is aired in my area. It will help me with my predictions! :evil:

venis2k1
11-07-2002, 04:43 PM
go to tvguide.com and check your local listings

Marcos20
11-07-2002, 04:53 PM
im only can see SundaY Night , and MNF....
Denver vs Oakland is on Sunday night right?

venis2k1
11-07-2002, 05:08 PM
nope, jets vs fins sunday night

Tatonka
11-07-2002, 10:36 PM
the two night games are gonna be good.. my best friend since i was young is a cleveland diehard, so i will be pulling for them hard for steve.

for whatever reason, i do like denver too.. if i was to pick a "second" team to litter my house with team logos ect, it would be denver.. griese is my ff qb, and portis is one of my rbs... so i have an intrest in watching all of their games.

i will be screaming for the bears too this week =) GO URLACHER!!!

The_Philster
11-08-2002, 04:56 AM
Indy at Philly & Falcons at Steelers
Pats at Bears

don137
11-08-2002, 05:24 AM
I will watch pretty much every game
From a Bills fan perspective I will watch the Pats-Bears and Jets-Dolphins
As a football fan I will watch the Raiders- Broncos, Falcons-Steelers and Chargers-Rams
From a fantasy football perspective the only game I won't be watching is the Bengals-Ravens. Corey Dillon and Jamal Lewis are the only two fantasy players worth starting on either team and I am not going against or have them in any of my 4 FFL. All the other games I have an interest.

Valerie
11-08-2002, 08:38 AM
I'm sure my choices will be the Redskins, the Redskins and probably the Redskins! :wail: Gotta love the DC area. :shakeno:

WG
11-08-2002, 09:05 AM
LOL

And you'll be pulling for them won't you J!! :D

S.D. v. Rams 1 pm
K.C. v. S.F. 4 pm
NYJ v. Miami 8:30 pm
Oakland Denver on MNF should be relatively entertaining although I'm expecting Denver to win that one handily as Oakland continues its slide into mediocrity after a 4-0 start.

clumping platelets
11-08-2002, 09:06 AM
Whatever games are on in Buffalo :)

WG
11-08-2002, 09:12 AM
LOL

Be glad you don't live in NY. Actually, since the Jets play at night, this will be one of those rare weekends where they have another game besides the Giants/Jets only.

Talk about boring....

Valerie
11-08-2002, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Wys Guy LOL

And you'll be pulling for them won't you J!! :D

S.D. v. Rams 1 pm
K.C. v. S.F. 4 pm
NYJ v. Miami 8:30 pm
Oakland Denver on MNF should be relatively entertaining although I'm expecting Denver to win that one handily as Oakland continues its slide into mediocrity after a 4-0 start.
You know it, Wys. ;) Are those the choices we're going to have on down here? I'd love to watch the San Diego game. :)

BillsNYC
11-08-2002, 09:19 AM
i'm gonna sit in a bar and get drunk and whichever tv my head falls to is the game i'll watch

The_Philster
11-08-2002, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
I'm sure my choices will be the Redskins, the Redskins and probably the Redskins! :wail: Gotta love the DC area. :shakeno:

Here's a story so you can be prepared to watch that favorite team of yours ;)
story (http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20021108/2043222.asp)

BillsOwnAll
11-08-2002, 04:36 PM
when do pats play i gotta watch them and ill probly just watch whatever teams on..errrrrrrrrrr actully i might watch the nascar WC race GO MARK MARTIN DIE JEFF GORDON

WCoastFin
11-08-2002, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by blcny
Since the Bills have the bye week, what game are you interested in watching?

I'm looking forward to seeing the Atlanta vs. Pittsburg game. I want to watch M. Vick go against a good defense. See if he has what it takes to be a big time QB. The Denver vs Oakland game should be a good matchup.

Who are you going for in the Jets vs. Phins game. I hope the Jets win, it helps us out in the standings.
:cheers:

Denver and Oakland are on Monday Night.

BillsOwnAll
11-08-2002, 05:10 PM
duh what is ur point??

BillC
11-08-2002, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by BillsNYC
i'm gonna sit in a bar and get drunk and whichever tv my head falls to is the game i'll watch

I'll be doing that to!

Except I'll be home...
and I own only 1 TV

WCoastFin
11-08-2002, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by BillsOwnAll
duh what is ur point??

duh go back and read the title...It says "What game will you be watching this SUNDAY" ...if you can read.:pee:

BillsOwnAll
11-08-2002, 05:24 PM
lol dont hate me cuz im a phins fan hate me cuz the bills suk :rofl: they beat ur pathetic dolphins so phins must BLOW

shelby
11-08-2002, 05:35 PM
GO JETS!!!

:biggrin:

iceblizzard69
11-08-2002, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
LOL

Be glad you don't live in NY. Actually, since the Jets play at night, this will be one of those rare weekends where they have another game besides the Giants/Jets only.

Talk about boring....

NY networks suck for football games. If the Jets and Giants play during the day on Sunday, you don't get anything else unless they are both road games which is rare. Luckily I have NFL Sunday Ticket so I can watch my Fins every Sunday. This weekend I don't know what I will watch during the day, probably only the best game at 1 because I am going to the Jets vs. Fins game. :)