PDA

View Full Version : This is funny Guys!!!

tampabay25690
09-15-2004, 10:28 PM
So I just got home and I was watching Bay News 9 its our news station here in Tampa they were talking about the Bucs!!!!!

And they had an interview with Tim Brown about the way Washington shut them down on Sun......Tim Brown said that GREG WIlliams is the smartest Defensive mind he has ever faced..........Yea are former head coach!!!!!!

Just thought you guys would get a kick out of that!!!

LtBillsFan66
09-15-2004, 10:36 PM
I think some guys are great coordinators but crappy head coaches. Maybe Gregg is one of those...

Philagape
09-15-2004, 11:35 PM
That's his niche and he should stick to it.

Mr. Cynical
09-16-2004, 12:59 AM
I think some guys are great coordinators but crappy head coaches. Maybe Gregg is one of those...
Agreed. Same thing with Wade and a whole slew of other coordinators-truned crap head coaches-turned great coordinators again.

don137
09-16-2004, 05:41 AM
I don't think many people doubted his ability to coaches defenses. It's when he is a head coach he turns into a deer looking into headlights..

Jayhawk
09-16-2004, 06:30 AM
So I just got home and I was watching Bay News 9 its our news station here in Tampa they were talking about the Bucs!!!!!

And they had an interview with Tim Brown about the way Washington shut them down on Sun......Tim Brown said that GREG WIlliams is the smartest Defensive mind he has ever faced..........Yea are former head coach!!!!!!

Just thought you guys would get a kick out of that!!!
DRUG TEST BROWN NOW!

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-16-2004, 07:34 AM
I'm still wondering what is so funny.

justasportsfan
09-16-2004, 07:57 AM
Do we have a good D because of our players or because Gray was GW's apprentice?

mush69
09-16-2004, 08:09 AM
GW was the first coach that Joe Gibbs added to his team. That IMO says something about the way GW handles things on the defensive side of the ball. I really think, among other things, that Kevin Killdrive was the main reasom for GW's demise in our franchise!