X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Bills Have to Finish

It’s rebound week for the Buffalo Bills. After squandering a number of opportunities in last week’s season opening loss to Jacksonville, the Bills look to make amends Sunday at Oakland.
    “We know what we’re capable of and what we can do as a team,” wide receiver Josh Reed explained. “We just want to go out there and execute and not shoot ourselves in the foot like we’ve been doing.”
    ..more

The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Offense and defense equalil to blame

The Defense for not executing on that last drive and the Offense for not executing from the 3 yd line.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Am I the only one who's tired of what drew has to say? He talked big but never lived up to it. He liked Gilbrides offense, then he didn't . He liked the simplicity of this O and yet... He should just stay awy from media and do his talking on the field.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
        • May 2003

Originally posted by juice
        The Defense for not executing on that last drive and the Offense for not executing from the 3 yd line.
        Juice! No doubt that all phases of this game cost us. But that's how it goes. You win as a team and you take lumps as a team. All I Know is we played like crap and STILL had many opportunities to put them away. We gotta have that killa instinct. I saw alot of positives but...I gotta agree that our season hangs in the balance already.

Comment

• BAM
          • Sep 2003

Correct. The team lost. It is preposterous to blame that last loss on one particular person or line.

Comment

• ScottLawrence
            • Jan 2004

Ew.

Reed said execute.
            You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

Working...
            X