• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

Where would we be without Drew?

If the Drew trade was never made, the Bills would be lucky to have won 2 games by this point. Then there would be no doubt that they must clean house with this coaching staff.
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

we'd be battling the BENGALS for the 1st pick in the NFL 2003 Draft.imagine that last game of the season too.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Marcos20
      • Oct 2002

yep... but eithout the Bledsoe Trade ... we now can have a DT taked in the draft ...

So far .. i like more what TD did on the offseason
      Si me pueden entender:

"Aguante la Bersuit krajo , E-Moulds el WR +kpo

Comment

• Phins054
        Legitimate businessman..."waste" management
        • Jul 2002

Toiling around 3-13. Drew has brought you guys out of the cellar. Just pray he stays motivated next year.
        Can't get enough of that wonderful Duff...

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
          • Jul 2002

We would suck. Gw would be on the brink of being fired. He would definatley not make it through the season.

Comment

• German
            It doesn't make me any less of a man.
            • Jul 2002

We would be saying

Bledsoe took this team on his shoulders and took it were we are now. A much improved team with an outside chance to make it to the playoffs.

Let's just hope he stays healthy. Motivation will not be a issue with him. Just look what he tried to do in NE by himself over the years.

Comment

• Buffarama
              Football-Sport of the Gods
              • Jul 2002

Without Drew, and losing games 57-9, GW and Gray would probably have been fired this week, and Gilbride would be taking over after the bye.

Comment

• BillsNYC
                Man of the People
                • Jul 2002

where would the packers be without farve?

where would the falcons be without vick?
                Thank you.

Comment

• Wys Guy
                  Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                  • Jul 2002

Indeed. Can anyone imagine this team w/ Van Pelt. :cringe: LOL

Moulds wouldn't be happy. Price wouldn't have half the yardage he has.

B2,

A lot of fans seem to think that GW's on the way out anyway. I'm not of that opinion, but I'd also say wait for the second half before making a decision.

If Ralph continues to get PO'd at games, he ain't gettin' any younger. He may "rush" some coaching improvements.

Also, what if say Marvin Lewis were to be made available? Or another quality and proven coach? Then what would we do?

I just hope that Gilbride doesn't become our H.C.
                  Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                    • Jul 2002

I think the backup plan was to bring in Jeff Blake. YIKES!

Comment

• BillsNYC
                      Man of the People
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Wys Guy
                      but I'd also say wait for the second half before making a decision.
                      OH MY GOD..WAS THAT A HINT OF POSSIBLE POSITIVE THOUGHT OUT OF WYS' MOUTH???
                      Thank you.

Comment

• Herdwatcher
                        One out of many
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Wys Guy
                        Indeed. Can anyone imagine this team w/ Van Pelt. :cringe: LOL

Moulds wouldn't be happy. Price wouldn't have half the yardage he has.

B2,

A lot of fans seem to think that GW's on the way out anyway. I'm not of that opinion, but I'd also say wait for the second half before making a decision.

If Ralph continues to get PO'd at games, he ain't gettin' any younger. He may "rush" some coaching improvements.

Also, what if say Marvin Lewis were to be made available? Or another quality and proven coach? Then what would we do?

I just hope that Gilbride doesn't become our H.C.

That's true, no one could imagine AVP the starter. That's why the team would have brought someone else in. Even if it was a last ditch effort. Drew was not the only choice, Drew came available
                        at the right time at the right price. Heck they might have more wins if it was someone else. that's the beauty of it all. you never know.

Coach?! did somebody say another coach! Only if the team loses one more game. lol at this point, just starting to think about it. I still give GW trial and err. But the end is coming up fast. I want to see how he handles himself here in the near future.
                        Pounding the world like a battering-ram!

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Jul 2002

Marvin Lewis didn't want to move to Buffalo when they hired GW. The job was Lewis' for the taking, but he didn't like Buffalo.

Comment

• Wys Guy
                            Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                            • Jul 2002

Thanks EE. I was unaware of that.

Gee, I wonder why?

Was it the Niagara county skyline perhaps? LOL

Or all the sunny days?

Still home to the best fans in the world, eh!

12th man!!!
                            Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Jeff1220
                              H to the 12:20
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                              Marvin Lewis didn't want to move to Buffalo when they hired GW. The job was Lewis' for the taking, but he didn't like Buffalo.
                              The story I heard, I believe it was in The Baltimore Sun, was that Gregg Williams interviewed like a man who wanted the Bills HC job and Marvin Lewis interviewed like a man who thought the Bills owed him the job.
                              I don't think that it's a coincidence that Lewis has been passed by for HC positions with other teams as well. I think there is a character issue with a DC who jumps ship on his men at the same time that the team is expected to go through some rough times due to salary cap cuts, then takes a job with a team who's D talent is on the rise and expected to be among the best with or without that particular DC.
                              If you think about it, the Ravens' much less talented D is doing much better than many expected at the start of the season without Marvin. On the same note, the Skins D is underachieving under Lewis.

Comment

Working...
                              X