PDA

View Full Version : Help them out in their time of strife

northernbillfan
09-16-2004, 09:51 AM
Today you can make a difference. As they head towards a lock-out that may affect thier way of living, you can help out in a big way.

Hockey players are used a standard of living that they might not normally see if they have to live a season without any money. Today you can make a difference in thier lives.

For as little as $700 a day, you can adopt a hockey player and help him maintain that quality of life he is used to. That's just $21,000 a month to help them out.

Now I know your saying $700 a day is a mortgage payment or groceries for a month, but to a hockey player it's the difference between driving a Hyundai or a Ferrari.

Every month you will recieve an unsigned picture of your adopted hockey player (For a signed picture, please include an extra $250) and he can call you collect anytime he wants to to say thanks.

So won't you help a hockey player out in his time of need. Act today. Just call 800-GOODENOW

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-16-2004, 10:05 AM
Who is the president of this organization Patrick Ewing?

northernbillfan
09-16-2004, 10:21 AM
Who is the president of this organization Patrick Ewing?
:lol:

northernbillfan
09-16-2004, 11:31 AM
Who would you adopt?

Myers57
09-16-2004, 05:48 PM
I'd adopt Maxim Afinogenov, but sadly my insurance costs more than that so hes SOL