• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Help them out in their time of strife

Today you can make a difference. As they head towards a lock-out that may affect thier way of living, you can help out in a big way.

Hockey players are used a standard of living that they might not normally see if they have to live a season without any money. Today you can make a difference in thier lives.

For as little as $700 a day, you can adopt a hockey player and help him maintain that quality of life he is used to. That's just $21,000 a month to help them out.

Now I know your saying $700 a day is a mortgage payment or groceries for a month, but to a hockey player it's the difference between driving a Hyundai or a Ferrari.

Every month you will recieve an unsigned picture of your adopted hockey player (For a signed picture, please include an extra $250) and he can call you collect anytime he wants to to say thanks.

So won't you help a hockey player out in his time of need. Act today. Just call 800-GOODENOW
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• TheGhostofJimKelly
    • May 2003

Who is the president of this organization Patrick Ewing?

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
      Who is the president of this organization Patrick Ewing?
      When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Who would you adopt?

Comment

• Myers57
          Registered User and McLovin stunt double
          • Sep 2003

I'd adopt Maxim Afinogenov, but sadly my insurance costs more than that so hes SOL

Comment

Working...
          X