X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Eric Moulds will have a huge day.

For being an elite corner, Mr. Woodson sure gives up alot of big plays. I think Moulds is going to out match him and end up with more yards and another TD to add to his season stats.

Moulds: 8 catches, 115 yards, 1 TD.
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

• SaviorFlutie!
    • Aug 2004

You are correct.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

I hope he gets more TDs. I have him on fantasy.

Comment

• thenry20
        • Jan 2004

Somehow I doubt that. He could only put up 1 TD against a Jags questionable secondary.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by casdhf
          For being an elite corner, Mr. Woodson sure gives up alot of big plays. I think Moulds is going to out match him and end up with more yards and another TD to add to his season stats.

I hope you're right- he's on my fantasy team. And I hope he holds on to the damn ball- I lost by one point last week cuz of his fumble.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
            • May 2003

I don't see Moulds putting up fantasy type numbers cause we are going to pound the rock all day !

Comment

• BillsFanInMass
              The Stoner Zoner
              • Feb 2003

Yeah i think woodson is the most overrated player in the nfl he goes to the pro bowl just because he won the heisman. He gets burned every game.

Comment

• LABillzFan
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by thenry20
                Somehow I doubt that. He could only put up 1 TD against a Jags questionable secondary.
                I'd be inclined to think that was by design rather than by reaction to their defense. You're likely to see more end arounds in the run game, but look for Bledsoe to test the corners early. Some people tend to think Evans could get some looks this week. Frankly, I think the TEs will get more attention than anything, provided we get the run game going.
                Good beef jerkey could possibly be the perfect food.

Comment

• TedMock
                  • Jul 2002

I could definintely see Moulds having a good day. Running at Ted Washington and Warren Sapp isn't exactly easy. We may have to sling it around a little.

Comment

• bledslow
                    • May 2004

i see moulds getting shut down,like he usually does when he faces a top corner(law).

moulds had that 1 td last week,on a busted play-he was wide open by a mile.

Comment

• The Spaz
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by bledslow
                      i see moulds getting shut down,like he usually does when he faces a top corner(law).

moulds had that 1 td last week,on a busted play-he was wide open by a mile.
                      Who cares what you think? Move on troll.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                        My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by bills_fan_atic
                        I don't see Moulds putting up fantasy type numbers cause we are going to pound the rock all day !
                        I agree. If the Steelers can run the ball on them, I think we should be able to jam it down their throats. The Raiders linebackers are not very good IMO and they run a 3-4. In contrast, I think they have a decent set of DB's.

Comment

• juice
                          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by casdhf

I dont think the Bills are gonna, MAKE A LIVING, having Bledsoe throw in Wood's direction too often.. This would be an excellent week for Reed to finally step up, and for our 1st rder with world class speed to make himself a FACTOR. GhostLee Evans has to step out of the shadows and show he is ready to be a factor.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

Working...
                          X