PDA

View Full Version : Here is a truck worthy of a Bills Lineman

G. Host
09-16-2004, 07:27 PM
Forget the corvettes and SUV's and Humvees - if you are a NFL lineman here is a truck which you can sit in and feel like you 'fit'.

I wonder how much they would charge at Ralph Wilson Stadium to park one of these?

But does anybody really need a vehicle that is nine feet tall, eight feet wide, 21 1/2 feet long and gets about seven miles on a gallon of diesel? more (http://apnews.myway.com//article/20040916/D85513GG0.html)

Sure they do! Aaron Schobel should have asked for one of these trucks as part of his signing bonus! It certainly would show he is ready for the big time.

Mr. Miyagi
09-16-2004, 07:37 PM
That's a baby semi. It's like a midget Sam Adams. :eek:

Mr. Miyagi
09-16-2004, 07:38 PM
"Anybody can lease a Hummer now for $500 a month. Soccer moms are driving them," he said. "This is not a soccer mom's vehicle."

Duh.

G. Host
09-16-2004, 07:50 PM
That was the point. Humvees and other such vechiles are no longer enough for football players. There is someone at work who drives a Humvee because 'it gives her better visibility'. I ashed her whatelse she does with it besides go to and from work and she said nothing, not even go shopping. I asked her what do her neighbors think about her parking a Humvee in her driveway - she said "they do not even know, we park it under a canopy and are having a garage built for it.

I could see it looking real sharp for Pat Williams - he could have his garage paint it and put company name on it.