X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Bledsoe curious heading into first game in Oakland

Somehow, Drew Bledsoe has gone 164 regular-season and playoff games without playing in front of Oakland's rowdy Raider Nation. The only time Buffalo's quarterback has even faced the Raiders in the Bay Area was during his days with the New England Patriots in an exhibition game at Stanford University on Aug. 25, 1995 - the year Al Davis' franchise returned to the area after 12 years in Los Angeles. ...more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

No kidding? That's a weird fact.

Comment

• NapalmDeath
      • Aug 2004

Yeah, I didn't know that.

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• bledslow
        • May 2004

i dont expect his first trip to the black hole to be a memorable one.

Comment

• pcnorth22
          • Mar 2003

F the Raider nation....

Who cares...they've got a coupl ehundred wackos...Oakland never even sells out games...maybe this one is...but they never do it...

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
            • Jul 2002

Those Oakland fans they promote on TV look like a bunch of *******s.

Comment

• BAM
              • Sep 2003

Raider nation are a bunch of pussies. My friend that lives in San Diego goes to their games often and says they're all a big joke.

Comment

• Uncle Jesse
                • Sep 2004

Oh no, watch out for the GAYDER Nation. Im sure all 200 or so will make a huge differnce as the cheer on the exciting Raider offense lead by Rich Gannon, who now gets dicounts on coffee at burger king.

My guess the only one who will have a problem there will be Lindell. Just because he blows.

Comment

Working...
                X