X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romes
    • Jul 2002

Huntly not happy

This is very interesting. Honestly, I would not be sad at all if Huntley ends up being the RB we cut. I don't know what he would have to complain about but if this is true Huntley is a moron.
    Originally posted by paladin warrior
    RALPH is drove me nut.
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

CUT HIM NOW! We never should have signed him in the first place. He's nothing special at all.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• bduff54
      • Jul 2002

what a loser. he wil lbe in the CFL nest year

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
        Legendary Zoner
        • Jul 2002

He's too good for the CFL. He'd have 7500 yards against those bushers.

Comment

Cut him he is a career backup anyway and tats all he will be here I would rather have Bryson and Sammy anyway those two never complained at all.

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
            • Jul 2002

I don't understand why we signed him in the first place...
            Its all about the quest.

Comment

• don137
              • Jul 2002

Some of these athlete's really amaze me. How can someone making hundres of thousands of dollars complain. He couldn't come close to making that amount in the real world.
              I wish more athletes were like Mike Williams and Steve Tasker and appreciate what they have and don't take it for granted.

Comment

• BillC
                The man in charge - Don't U forget it!
                • Jul 2002

I hate those unnamed "inside sources"

Comment

• WagonCircler
                  Escaped Convict
                  • Jul 2002

"Put him in the bathroom!" (Chazz Palmintieri in "A Bronx Tale")

Comment

• RedEyE
                    • Jul 2002

This tells me one thing, Huntley is getting beat in camp. Bryson, Henry and Morris must really be doing well, and Huntley cannot handle the pressure of not being a sure #1 or #2 leaving him batteling for the #3 slot on the roster. Cut him and his negative attitude.

Did anyone else notice the note at the bottom of the link:

Jay Riemersma was activated off of the physically unable to perform list. ------------> Excellent news

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

I saw that this story is from profootballtalk.com and they are not a reliable source. Don't trust this one guys! It's coming from a fan site where the guy who runs it and his sidekick love to trash teams and sites. I won't believe it until I see it on ESPN or something more reliable.

Comment

• John Doe
                        Florida Man
                        • Jul 2002

First: Who are these sources?

Second: What exactly is he complaining about? The food and the mattress at training camp? Not enough reps? This thing is way too fuzzy to make anything out of it. Plus, this source thinks that TD gave him a contract as a "...nice gesture because of their relationship at Pittsburg." That would make TD out to be a sentimental fool at best and an idiot at worst. He is neither. To believe this story you would have to buy into both the rumor and the asessment of TD. I am not.

Comment

• BillC
                          The man in charge - Don't U forget it!
                          • Jul 2002

Another article from the "ProFootballTalk" site-
                          ============================================
                          THE DIRTY DOZEN

Mike Florio (a/k/a The Dirty Backside) rates the Worst 12 NFL organizations. (Hey Mike, enough of being a roadie for the Backstreet Boys - where's the update?)
                          7. Houston Texans.

Not bad for a team that never has played a game. We think that the Texans have built a solid foundation, and that they'll become contenders soon.

However, our optimism for the Texans has been somewhat tempered of late. Rumors of a less-brilliant-than-advertised expansion draft slowly are coming to fruition, with a handle of players taken back in February already gone. Also, the injury bug is hampering some key players' ability to get comfortable with their teammates, including receiver Jermaine Lewis and defensive tackle Gary Walker.

Latest example of why they're on the list: When the media collectively smooched Charley Casserly's caboose for his masterful expansion draft, we knew that there could be problems down the road. So far, guys like Tony Boselli and Gary Walker and Jermaine Lewis have been unavailable -- and that group of expansion players suddenly is looking a lot more overpriced, and ordinary.

How to get off the list: As the hype around this team continues to fade, we think that they'll be hard pressed to climb off of this list in their inaugural season.

+====================================

So, an NFL expansion team, that has done an excellent job to date procuring talent (and talent that will be with the organization in 2-4 years) is the 7th worst run franchise in the NFL.

This guy is ******ed. I have to get him a cabinet post

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

point still remains.. we dont need him, we have more than capable backups
                            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

i would much rather see alexander make the team than this guy.. period
                              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                              X