PDA

View Full Version : It's pretty sad..

mybills
09-18-2004, 11:54 AM
Last week there were so many confident people saying that we would crush the Jags. I wasn't one of them as I predicted a close low scoring game. This week I think I'm the only one who's confident in us winning. It's sad, I'd really like to see some more upbeat comments...:D

Screw the Raiders :gobills:

TigerJ
09-18-2004, 12:16 PM
Hey, I'm predicting a win. Not a blowout, but a win at least, 17-13.

The_Philster
09-18-2004, 12:47 PM
Last week there were so many confident people saying that we would crush the Jags. I wasn't one of them as I predicted a close low scoring game. This week I think I'm the only one who's confident in us winning. It's sad, I'd really like to see some more upbeat comments...:D

Screw the Raiders :gobills::huh: I'm predicting a blowout against the Fakers

finsrclowns
09-18-2004, 09:42 PM
I'm predicting a win. Why? Because we need one and I can't take being in a pissed off mood for three straight months again this year. The thing is: this is only week 2 but due to scheduling it's virtually an elimination game for both teams. We have to win. I'd love a blowout but I'll take an ugly, freaky, lucky, controversial W. Just no 0-2 going into a bye and then NE away. Please... :pray:

Turf
09-18-2004, 09:56 PM
I love this team as much an anyone.

Large bellyflop tomorrow. The Raider passing game will shred us, and the offense is good for 10 points. You figure it out.

finsrclowns
09-18-2004, 10:01 PM
I love this team as much an anyone.

Large bellyflop tomorrow. The Raider passing game will shred us, and the offense is good for 10 points. You figure it out.

:hang:

Turf
09-18-2004, 10:09 PM
:hang:

Talk to me at 7 PM tomorrow, I hope you're right.

mybills
09-19-2004, 07:26 AM
The Raider passing game will shred us

That's what the Raider fans are saying on their message boards. I think they're wrong, because unlike last year we can cover the pass now. :up: Our crap coaches are gone, remember? :D

shelby
09-19-2004, 07:27 AM
It will be interesting to see what Warren Sapp is capable of doing.
:doh:

FTG
09-19-2004, 08:32 AM
That's what the Raider fans are saying on their message boards. I think they're wrong, because unlike last year we can cover the pass now. :up: Our crap coaches are gone, remember? :D

Raider fans have no reason to be confident either. Less they forget thier team sucked last year, is 1 year older, and is 0-1 just like us.

ZackDolphins
09-19-2004, 08:49 AM
Bills will win...

bledslow
09-19-2004, 08:54 AM
the mvp of the league was not fully healthy last year either(gannon) and missed a bunch of games. -i also see a ton of shredding by the the raiders.

final

oakland 27

suckalo 17

Michael82
09-19-2004, 09:13 AM
Most Bills fans today--->:scared: :nervous:

The_Philster
09-19-2004, 09:17 AM
Most Bills fans today--->:scared: :nervous:
:shakeno: I'm confident...we're gonna blow these :curse: away

Michael82
09-19-2004, 09:20 AM
:shakeno: I'm confident...we're gonna blow these :curse: away
I'm not. I'm worried. :eek: :nervous:

LtBillsFan66
09-19-2004, 09:21 AM
I haven't seen too much negativity...

LABillzFan
09-19-2004, 10:11 AM
If you're seeing anything, it's a group of fans who had their asses bit last week in miserable fashion. That was, quite simply, one of the crappiest ways to lose a game. When your team loses like that, it's natural to dread what could be next.

Eliminate a Villarial holding penalty, and we won last week. Had we won, would doomsayers be more optimistic about this game? Probably.

The biggest reason people are afraid of this game is because they're afraid of getting an emotional body slam like last week.

We take a step forward today...not backwards.

Mad Bomber
09-19-2004, 01:05 PM
Last week's game was very painful - there's nothing worse than losing a won game. We gave up on what we'd been doing all day on defense, and played not to lose. I hope that MM changes the attitude from 'playing not to lose' to 'we've got them down, now let's put them away'. That's the difference between winners and losers.