PDA

View Full Version : Moulds Ypps player of the game WK#1

illusionone
09-19-2004, 07:45 AM
What the hell is this all about, his fumble almost single handedly lost the game for them.

I'm not seeing this!!!!!

abd BTW, I'm sick of seeing the leftwich TD all week. It's like reliving it every time they show it (Groundhogs day)

Michael82
09-19-2004, 09:19 AM
What the hell is this all about, his fumble almost single handedly lost the game for them.

I'm not seeing this!!!!!

abd BTW, I'm sick of seeing the leftwich TD all week. It's like reliving it every time they show it (Groundhogs day)
I agree. I was amazed that they gave him the Game Ball of the week. What a load of crap! He had two bad plays, one was the fumble, and the other one was him not getting the lateral, and hence another fumble. :mad:

CAbills
09-19-2004, 11:29 AM
True, but they got the ball right back after his fumble in better field position and they still couldnt score a TD...Moulds played well came up big on some 3rd downs, he played well.

Halbert
09-19-2004, 11:45 AM
The guy I'd give most credit to for the win on the Jags' side is Jimmy Smith. Leftwich did absolutely nothing that day that any second string QB in the league could do. At least it was Smith that made a great veteran play and outfought Nate for the 45-yard catch on 4th and 15. That allowed the Jags to get in an extremely more reasonable position to make a strike for a TD. While Leftwich lobbed a pass into triple coverage for the winning score. It was a desperation pass that any of us here could throw.