• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ingtar33
    Dances With Buffaloes
    • Sep 2002

Bills-Raider's Pregame Primer

Sorry for the lateness in my pre-game primer, sort of suffering this week, but its in and will be up soon I?m sure.

Go Bills!

(btw: that jax game hurt)
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

We're all suffering

After that loss.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Ingtar33
      Dances With Buffaloes
      • Sep 2002

ugh... don't I know it.

two turnovers, a missed field goal... and one questionable 3rd down call = a loss.

that just hurts since we not only played good enough to win, but we should have won big.
      My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• juice
        • Aug 2003

Veteran Mistakes

.. thats what prevented us from having a Two TD lead.. This game today is almost a must win, with 3 AFC-E games in a row coming up.. Not to mention the Ravens to start the next stretch of opponents..

Looking foward to your Raider Pre-game, I Thought you might not make it.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Ingtar33
          Dances With Buffaloes
          • Sep 2002

the way my back and knee have been this week i thought i wouldn't get it in either

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• BiLLSRuLE
            • Dec 2003

I had to watch that game on a 10inch black and white tv..It was painful.

Comment

• Cntrygal
              Visually stunning but camera-shy.
              • Jul 2002

link
              Originally posted by notacon
              The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Ingtar33
                Dances With Buffaloes
                • Sep 2002

There is is! Enjoy!

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Ingtar33
                  Dances With Buffaloes
                  • Sep 2002

heh... beat me to it cntygal

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X