PDA

View Full Version : Giants don't look like an NFL team

HenryRules
09-19-2004, 12:23 PM
The Giants look absolutely horrible. The Redskins just dominated them on the first offensive and defensive possession.

Conversely, the Redskins look exactly like the team the Bills have talked about becoming ... aggressive, opportunistic defense, an OL that just moves the D back, and a strong commitment to the run.

If things don't change soon, this one's not even going to be close.

Mad Bomber
09-19-2004, 01:25 PM
Too early to say that....

Right now they're winning 17-7.

Which sucks, because I picked the Skins to cover.... :cry:

HenryRules
09-19-2004, 01:41 PM
Too early to say that....

Right now they're winning 17-7.

Which sucks, because I picked the Skins to cover.... :cry:

I realize that ... it was like as soon as I wrote that post, the performance completely changed - Giants dominanting the Skins since.

ZackDolphins
09-19-2004, 02:05 PM
20-7 now.

Mad Bomber
09-19-2004, 02:32 PM
I realize that ... it was like as soon as I wrote that post, the performance completely changed - Giants dominanting the Skins since.

Henry,

Do me a favor and start a "Bills don't look like an NFL team" thread about 5 minutes into the game. Guaranteed win! :up:

The_Philster
09-19-2004, 02:33 PM
:rofl: Good call, Mad

shotgun
09-19-2004, 03:48 PM
u say a team don't look like a nfl team with in the first 2 min

dump this post

Mad Bomber
09-19-2004, 05:29 PM
Hey Henry,

It's time for that "The Bills don't look like an NFL team" post so we can turn it around! :D

Tatonka
09-19-2004, 07:08 PM
The Giants look absolutely horrible. The Redskins just dominated them on the first offensive and defensive possession.

Conversely, the Redskins look exactly like the team the Bills have talked about becoming ... aggressive, opportunistic defense, an OL that just moves the D back, and a strong commitment to the run.

If things don't change soon, this one's not even going to be close.

:rofl: