PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody else HATE Jerry Gray?!?!

Nighthawk
09-19-2004, 04:00 PM
This guys play calling does not make sense...why are we sitting back on a team we know likes to pass? Why are we not going after Gannon with blitzes??? They can't run, so what the hell is the point of sitting back? I've always hated this guy and thought he just doesn't call a good game.

FTG
09-19-2004, 04:04 PM
They are sending 5-6 guys consistantly and not getting a sniff of Gannon. I don't care for Gray but it's not his fault today. I don't Want him to send 7 every down and get burned for long TD's every play

Nighthawk
09-19-2004, 04:18 PM
I don't know what game you're watching, but up until the last series...they weren't blitzing enough. With our pathetic safeties and d-line...we need to blitz as much as possible. Crap, the eagles do it and they're a ton more talented than we are!

FTG
09-19-2004, 04:47 PM
I don't know what game you're watching, but up until the last series...they weren't blitzing enough. With our pathetic safeties and d-line...we need to blitz as much as possible. Crap, the eagles do it and they're a ton more talented than we are!
I'm watching the same game you are. You must not be watching very closely. They've been sending blitzes on almost every passing play

Armpalm Ali Musch
09-19-2004, 04:51 PM
We do blitz our LBs and CBs... but most of the time our LBs are picked up.

The Oakland OL has looked good so far (I wrote this at halftime)
Bledsoe is getting beat up.
Henry looks terrible
Defense looks average
Spikes got beat like 5 times already...

The TD play was a great play by Gannon. Why don't Bledsoe pump fake it early?

FTG
09-19-2004, 04:53 PM
The TD play was a great play by Gannon. Why don't Bledsoe pump fake it early?
because he'd get killed if he dared take the time to do that :D

Nighthawk
09-19-2004, 05:46 PM
I'm watching the same game you are. You must not be watching very closely. They've been sending blitzes on almost every passing play

Yeah, after they scored on the touchdown...