PDA

View Full Version : I'm so glad we fired G. Williams and "upgraded" with Mularky!

Nighthawk
09-19-2004, 05:54 PM
I don't know about anybody else, but this team looks and plays exactly the same as last year! This is partially due to the fact that Williams didn't have control over his team and neither does Mularkey.

FTG
09-19-2004, 05:58 PM
The offense looks worse than last year. I would never have believed that to be possible

Nighthawk
09-19-2004, 06:01 PM
Yet another great move by that idiot TD!!!!

doug45
09-19-2004, 06:05 PM
The offense looks worse than last year. I would never have believed that to be possible

You got that right, I didn't think the Offense could get worse, but boy was I wrong. You wonder how the D can stay excited!

DaBills
09-19-2004, 06:06 PM
Agreed.

Our defensive game plan is more of the old bend-don't-break under Fade a few seasons back. They are good enough only to slow down an offensive team, not stop them. So we lose by 3 TD's not 4 BFD.

Drew, sit. Moulds, sit. One has no touch on screens and the other feels like catching only 20% of the time.

I've watched this team for over 35 years, and it will be lucky to win one game this year at the rate they are proceeding.

In response to the bltiz thread also, we absolutely do not blitz the way other teams do. When the Raiders come, they stack the line and send them all. When we try, we have 4 down linemen and send a safety and/or maybe a LB. Wow. Way to bring the pressure.

And we still have done nothing to upgrade the O-line all the while making sure Drew gets rid of it in under 4 secs. Wait, they gave up 7 sacks. Guess the Raiders aren't using foghorns when Drew holds onto it too long.

Damn, I keep having to update my posts with all the sacks Drew is getting.

Defensive Game Plan for all NFL teams playing the Bills:

Line up 7 and blitz. End of game.

Nighthawk
09-19-2004, 06:09 PM
Agreed.

Our defensive game plan is more of the old bend-don't-break under Fade a few seasons back. They are good enough only to slow down an offensive team, not stop them. So we lose by 3 TD's not 4 BFD.

Drew, sit. Moulds, sit. One has no touch on screens and the other feels like catching noly 20% of the time.

I've watched this team for over 35 years, and it will be lucky to win one game this year at the rate they are proceeding.

In response to the bltiz thread also, we absolutely do not blitz the way other teams do. When the Raiders come, they stack the line and send them all. When we try, we have 4 down linemen and send a safety and/or maybe a LB. Wow. Way to bring the pressure.

Finally, somebody who knows what they're talking about and watches the game! Thank you Da Bills!

Armpalm Ali Musch
09-19-2004, 06:10 PM
I am not willing to go that far but if we don't start winning games I will be pissed.

Drive 4 Five
09-19-2004, 06:11 PM
I cannot believe how bad we suck. I am so sick of f'in watching these guys! It's no good for my health. :mad:

DaBills
09-19-2004, 06:13 PM
It's so bad I actually am rooting for Rice to get a catch and keep his streak alive.

DaBills
09-19-2004, 06:15 PM
See, If I complained, I knew Moulds would hear me.

What the F do I know? :shocked:

Mad Bomber
09-19-2004, 07:25 PM
:lastyr:

...make that the last 3 years.