X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Albany2
    • Sep 2003

Deja Vu

This team is starting to remind me of the 1984 team with a washed up quarterback who is on his last legs as an NFL starter. No offense, we stink.
  • BillyT92679
    • Jul 2002

2-14, ugh. I hope not.
    Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

• Albany2
      • Sep 2003

Sarcasm

" Four more years of hell"-Bills fans comments on the possible extension of Donahoe's contract after his 1st 4 years.

Comment

• Dantheman1280
        I am the Man!
        • Mar 2004

im sick of watching the same game over and over again can someone change the channel!!

Comment

• WNYnut
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dantheman1280
          im sick of watching the same game over and over again can someone change the channel!!
          amen! this is so ***** frustrating! i can't deal with watching this poor excuse of an offense!
          "Remember, you can always find East by staring directly at the sun."

Comment

• fushetti
            President of the Rick Jeanneret Fanclub
            • Feb 2003

Originally posted by Albany2
            " Four more years of hell"-Bills fans comments on the possible extension of Donahoe's contract after his 1st 4 years.
            Much to my surprise, I didn't think the Donahoe era would be this bad....

Where are you in Albany?
            "And I do have a wish, albeit one that cannot and will not be fulfilled. I wish... I wish that standing next to me right now, would be Ted Darling."
            Rick Jeanneret 4-14-96

Ted Darling "Voice of the Sabres"

Comment

• Albany2
              • Sep 2003

Delmar, used to be in Guilderland. I'm a refugee from the board that is currently crashed. I chose the name Albany,n.y. when I was at work downtown on Sheridan ave but I had a mixup registering on this board & ended up Albany2 here.

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Albany2
                Delmar, used to be in Guilderland. I'm a refugee from the board that is currently crashed. I chose the name Albany,n.y. when I was at work downtown on Sheridan ave but I had a mixup registering on this board & ended up Albany2 here.
                I just about grew up near there. My grandmother lived in Slingerlands (actually New Scotland) and I used to spend my summers there.

You gotta love the view from Thatcher....

Comment

Working...
                X