PDA

View Full Version : I'm not too happy. Are you?

northernbillfan
09-19-2004, 06:31 PM
This is the type of game that makes you want to vomit.

I was trying for some bright spots in the offense, but didn't see one. Special teams were horrible. Those stupid penalties cost us great field position.

I just wanted to vent.

If you found some bright spots in our offense let me know.

At least our D is in good shape.

BillyT92679
09-19-2004, 06:32 PM
Even the D gave up a 98 yard drive and forced no turnovers.
The team collectively is poor. Only Brian Moorman and Travis Henry have any capability.

mackey789
09-19-2004, 06:35 PM
i have no words right now, what a pathetic loss, and what a pathetic next 2 weeks this will be. No hockey to look forward to, no nothing. All in all this sucks.

northernbillfan
09-19-2004, 06:37 PM
I know the D gave up that drive, but I had to say something positive.

SaviorFlutie!
09-19-2004, 06:40 PM
yay we suck

BillyT92679
09-19-2004, 06:41 PM
i have no words right now, what a pathetic loss, and what a pathetic next 2 weeks this will be. No hockey to look forward to, no nothing. All in all this sucks.
I have SU HOOPS to look forward to!!! Go G-Mac, Final Four or Bust!

That helps a lot!

Armpalm Ali Musch
09-19-2004, 06:42 PM
I am not happy because we have 2 loss. I am just gonna hang out and be pissed for a while.

Albany2
09-19-2004, 06:43 PM
No O, as bad as Gilbride

DraftBoy
09-19-2004, 06:46 PM
Drew is done, Travis is showing ****, Reed cant hold the ball. Yet we insist on playing these pansies...I dont get it at all.......

BillyT92679
09-19-2004, 06:49 PM
Drew is done, Travis is showing ****, Reed cant hold the ball. Yet we insist on playing these pansies...I dont get it at all.......
Travis is playing spectacularly behind that abomination of a line. Neither he nor Willis is going to go for the downs.

Reed is another story, Bobby Shaw or Lee Evans needs to start before him. A possession receiver who can't catch is a liability.

chernobylwraiths
09-19-2004, 06:50 PM
How about the pathetic referees?

Missed safety completely
We had two huge returns brought back by penalty and the first chance I saw the Raiders return a punt, a HUGE block in the back sprung him (just after the Clemets return)
How about that huge hit Drew took to the head on the play Reed dropped the ball? Can't believe he didn't have a concussion.

That safety was HUGE. With that safety, the Bills could have tied it with a two point conversion.

im4bflo
09-19-2004, 06:59 PM
Penalties at the worst times, we can beat these punks, but we shot ourselves in the foot eveytime.

fushetti
09-19-2004, 07:04 PM
Everyone is so upset and wanting to replace players. I'm not in that boat yet. Who is going to play QB? Matthews? Gimme a break. Our offensive line is simply attrocious. A few of the sacks Bledsoe had no time whatsoever or the guy rushing was simply not blocked.

I have no idea what sort of scheme we're trying to play on offense. It all looks the same to me from last year.

I've felt wary about this season. Its all coming about the way I thought it would. This team just isn't that good. I hope they can turn it around

northernbillfan
09-19-2004, 07:09 PM
I'm not calling for anyones head. I just think that we are at a new low here.

Bledsoe knows he has to get rid of teh ball faster than the 4 or 5 seconds he was holding onto it.

I think every team in the league knows that Bledsoe is susceptable to the blitz.