X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FTG
    • Aug 2004

Bledsoe has no confidence

I don't care what he or anyone says. His confidence is still in the crapper. I think last year may have ruined him. You can see it in his play. I give him 2 or 3 more weeks max to get his **** together. If he does not improve throw Matthews in. He can't do worse
    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

• The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

I agree. I'd love to say he'll turn it around, but I ain't giving him much longer to do so. It's a real shame..he was a real solid QB for a lot of years but Gilbride may have ended that for good...not just last year, but the latter part of 2002
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• FTG
      • Aug 2004

Even good players suck when their confidence is shot. I don't think Drew is that good so if he's not playing with belief in himself he's gonna play like he did today
      Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Frez
        • Oct 2003

He gives our offensive line no confidence!

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
          Even good players suck when their confidence is shot. I don't think Drew is that good so if he's not playing with belief in himself he's gonna play like he did today
          agreed
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
          X