PDA

View Full Version : Losing respect for a lot of people...

nodnarb
09-19-2004, 06:45 PM
I feel bad for having bashed Gilbride. He obviously was working with a bunch of heartless twits. Dropped balls, holding, a gutless line, and worst of all, a QB that simply cannot get it done.

DREW CANNOT GET IT DONE. In any given game, in particular a close game, your QB has to have the ability to make plays out of nothing. Every QB has to make those "magician" plays, or they simply can't get it done.

Bledsoe simply does not have that ability. If he starts vs. NE, Mularkey will be telling us that he's not committed to winning.

Bledsoe missed open receivers, check downs, hot reads, and made about 10 very bad throws. one of them over travis' head lead to the INT.

Pathetic. Force the guy into retirement. He's done.

*7 SACKS?!*

I'm so sorry, Kevin Gilbride. If it was your fault, our offense wouldn't look precisely like it did at its worst moments last season.

Drive 4 Five
09-19-2004, 06:58 PM
I would't go as far as to start apologizing to KG, but Drew is so done. We've only been fooling ourselves out of desperation. Not that the other two guys can get us inot the playoffs but they could do no worse than Drew.

Thailog80
09-19-2004, 07:08 PM
That performance ranks up therer as one of the all time stinkers Ive ever witnessed.

LabattBlue
09-19-2004, 07:12 PM
Anyone who thinks that DB can still be "fixed" and lead us to the promised land is just not living in reality. When can the Losman era begin??

cablelady
09-19-2004, 07:13 PM
That performance ranks up therer as one of the all time stinkers Ive ever witnessed.

Ditto. The Heart Break Bills strike again. :sad:

cablelady
09-19-2004, 07:14 PM
Anyone who thinks that DB can still be "fixed" and lead us to the promised land is just not living in reality. When can the Losman era begin??

Not soon enough. :sad:

Thailog80
09-19-2004, 07:16 PM
Losman on crutches is more mobile than the statue.

Albany2
09-19-2004, 07:17 PM
Losman on crutches is more mobile than the statue.

His cast is off, send him in!