PDA

View Full Version : The secondary

Philagape
09-19-2004, 07:43 PM
I can't say we have one the league's best defenses when our secondary commits blunders like they do. There was the nightmare drive last week, and today RONALD CURRY burns us for 89 yards and an easy touchdown.
Fantasy owners: start whoever the third receiver is on the Bills' opponent.

thenry20
09-19-2004, 08:42 PM
Yes, that one play was horrible! But let's not **** all over the defense.

If you told me our D would only give up 13 points every week, I'd tell you we'd win every single one of those games!

****!!!

The O sucks and it's the O-line to blame w/o a ****ing doubt! ****ers can't even block 4 or 5 guys one on one! Geezus, sweet mother!

When will the O start to play? We can't do downfield cuz MM knows DB won't have time to heave the freakin ball! We'd better just stick to run, run, run, punt and hope the other team ****s up somehow or our D scores multiple times per game!

DaBills
09-19-2004, 09:20 PM
I think our run D is solid. We plug gaps and contain fairly consistantly.

But... The secondary is still laying off WRs too far, and the D overall is giving up 3rd down conversions way too much. We hold on 1st, 2nd, then manage to allow Raiders and or Jax to convert.

We also got burned several times when no one in the secondary was home to cover Gannon taking off. I'd also like to see us blitz with numbers way more, not in spots. When we pressure like that, we are tough to move against.

:nervous:

Turf
09-19-2004, 09:46 PM
Gray is a tool. We've been laying off WR's ever since he's been here.