• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

once again...

...I really wish we would've waited for Charlie Weiss.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Agreed.

Comment

• BillsFever21
      • Aug 2004

Mularkey looks like a joke so far. Where is this new and improved offense?

Comment

• Bill Brasky
        Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
        • Jan 2004

I don't think anybody can coach these guys right now. How many coaching changes do we have to go through before it's realized that we can't win with some of these players on the field?

Comment

• The Natrix
          • Jul 2002

He was my first choice to and I'm sure TD could have pryed him away from NE if he really wanted to. Hindsight being 20-20 though, I'd take Tom C. He wouldn't put up with al the stupid penalties. Stupid Crowell. Why are you holding when McGee is already 5 yeards past you and the fat ass that you're blocking?

Byrd.

Comment

• thenry20
            • Jan 2004

LOL!

You guys are funny!

Coaches coach and players gotta play. I think it's time we look for guys who can block up front and receivers who don't consistently drop easy passes! This is a joke. Our D, those poor bastards, are keeping us in these games.

Mistakes and stupidity, once again, cost us this game! The preseason continues.

At least be objective some of the time and post some facts instead of blindly posting with emotion.

There is only some much coaching can do. We have alot of pussies who won't execute!

Comment

• Mad Bomber
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFever21
              Mularkey looks like a joke so far. Where is this new and improved offense?
              I think he left it in Pittsburgh.

Comment

Working...
              X